Ask Thrindle

Started by Gold Trumpet, July 05, 2004, 10:14:34 PM

Thrindle

With the added information, Chest, I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm.  Want to know my thoughts?  (well you're going to anyways)

For the first time, Thrindle doesn't advocate asking, or talking, about it.  Why?  Because your girlfriend seems so uncomfortable with her own orgasm, and I think you just want reassurance.  Let me reassure you on this one, and from there just do it again.  Ask later.  This way you're positive about the situation and she's not so freaked out.  But really, congratulations, the female orgasm can be kind of elusive.

I suppose I say less talk on this one because maybe it doesn't need to be analyzed.  Let her get used to what's happening (she seems a little bit unsure of how to handle her sexual self) and then go from there.  Believe me, you didn't go too far.
Classic.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

i have a few things to ask you [they are sort of 'off the cuff' type questions but it helps add to our post counts]

#1 lets say you were to start off a progressive rock band [a la king crimson and  dream theater] which would be a better name?
-skeleton low

or

-optic coitus

#2 how old were you when you found out that the wrold was round?
i was in 2nd grade but i dont know my age though :(

#3 are you left/right handed?

#4 if someone was to make a comic book out of your life what would be the title?

#5 if i asked you guess a number between 1-10, what would you guess?

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: SleuthSeriously, tell us

Quote from: Neon Mercuryoptic coitus

Thrindle

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi have a few things to ask you [they are sort of 'off the cuff' type questions but it helps add to our post counts]

#1 lets say you were to start off a progressive rock band [a la king crimson and  dream theater] which would be a better name?
-skeleton low

or

-optic coitus
Optic Coitus

Quote from: NEON MERCURY#2 how old were you when you found out that the wrold was round?
i was in 2nd grade but i dont know my age though :(
I honestly don't know.  I sort of always knew I guess...

Quote from: NEON MERCURY#3 are you left/right handed?
I'm a righty  :cry:

Quote from: NEON MERCURY#4 if someone was to make a comic book out of your life what would be the title?
I've said it before:  The INcredible Rantings of the INtellectual Tart.

Quote from: NEON MERCURY#5 if i asked you guess a number between 1-10, what would you guess?

NOTE TO XIXAX:

I put my dog down today.  I had Hank since I was six years old, and I am beside myself with grief.  I never thought that I would be so sad.  (My parents went away on holidays... and he got sicker and sicker)

I need some love.  (no jokes please.  much too sensitive today)
Classic.

Chest Rockwell

aww...man I couldn't live without a pet. Right now I have a two-year-old dog that I love so much. I know I'm going to be so sad when she goes... sometimes I feel closer with her than I do with people--when I'm so angry at everybody I still have the dog to comfort me.

Gold Trumpet

In a class today, I participated in a session of self hypnosis that tried to allow me to "free" myself to find my special place where I have a blanket to protect me from all my hassles. Question: In your mind, does such a place exist that automatically calms you and if so, is it an easy gate way?

What is your emotional reaction to this song?

"Running to Stand Still"

And so she woke up, woke up from where she was lying still
Said I got to do something about where we're going
Step on a steam train, step out of the driving rain
Maybe run from the darkness in the night

Singing ha la la la de day
Ha la la la de day ha la la de day

Sweet the sin, bitter the taste in my mouth
I see seven towers but I only see one way out
You got to cry with out weeping, talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
You know I took the poison from the poison stream
Then I floated out of here

She runs through the streets with her eyes painted red
Under a black belly of cloud in the rain
In through a doorway she brings me
White gold and pearls stolen from the sea
She is raging, she is raging
And the storm blows up in her eyes
She will suffer the needle chill
She is running to stand still

Who is the most expressive voice in music? Whose face (famous) is the most expressive? If you had to use a percentage, how much of your  generals beliefs a year ago still stands today? Quickly, under 20 bucks, whats the best present to get a significant other? Would you agree, as Conan O'Brien says, that the New Jersey state animal is the Mall Rat? (Pretty fucking funny to me anyways...

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat is your emotional reaction to this song?
Is that what you sang under hypnosis?

Thrindle

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIn a class today, I participated in a session of self hypnosis that tried to allow me to "free" myself to find my special place where I have a blanket to protect me from all my hassles. Question: In your mind, does such a place exist that automatically calms you and if so, is it an easy gate way?
Oh god, if I could find this place, maybe I wouldn't be so low all the time.  I do have a "centred" feeling, and I suppose I've got a memory of a time and a place, but I have to work there to get it.  You know when you are walking back to my house from up town?  And you are going down that hill?   Imagine it before any condos were built, and all you will see are the mountains and the trees in the distance.  Now imagine that you are about 10 years old, and everything in the world is right as it should be.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat is your emotional reaction to this song?

"Running to Stand Still"

And so she woke up, woke up from where she was lying still
Said I got to do something about where we're going
Step on a steam train, step out of the driving rain
Maybe run from the darkness in the night

Sweet the sin, bitter the taste in my mouth
I see seven towers but I only see one way out
You got to cry with out weeping, talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
You know I took the poison from the poison stream
Then I floated out of here

She runs through the streets with her eyes painted red
Under a black belly of cloud in the rain
In through a doorway she brings me
White gold and pearls stolen from the sea
She is raging, she is raging
And the storm blows up in her eyes
She will suffer the needle chill
She is running to stand still
Did I tell you I loved that song?

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWho is the most expressive voice in music?
Right now it's Van Morrison for me, because he captures those "centred" moments in his songs.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhose face (famous) is the most expressive?
Meryl Streep??

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIf you had to use a percentage, how much of your  generals beliefs a year ago still stands today?
75%  Time doesn't make me more sure of myself, it makes me less so.  A year ago I actually believed that I was right where I'm supposed to be... now I just don't know.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetQuickly, under 20 bucks, whats the best present to get a significant other?
For my boyfriend to be here IN PERSON (sigh) and take me to a movie.  (

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWould you agree, as Conan O'Brien says, that the New Jersey state animal is the Mall Rat? (Pretty fucking funny to me anyways...
Uh sure.
Classic.

Stefen

Hey thrindle,  how come when everyone is making fun of you GT never comes to your rescue and instead is ghost?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: StefenHey thrindle,  how come when everyone is making fun of you GT never comes to your rescue and instead is ghost?

Its simple: I ask Thrindle if I can come to her defense on a certain issue happening on Xixax and she tells me she can handle it herself. Happens all the time and no doubt I believe she can handle all the situations herself. She fucking does! But, hey, I always have to ask to show her I would in a second.

Stefen

Do you plan on being a stay at home dad too?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

UncleJoey

Quote from: StefenDo you plan on being a stay at home dad too?

In other words, my hero.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: StefenDo you plan on being a stay at home dad too?

Well, I wouldn't mind it even though I'm studying to be a professor of history right now but I'll tell you something a wise man once said:

"It took man 12 million years to develop a thumb and no doubt will take another 12 million years for man to get it out of his ass."

cine

Are you speaking autobiographically..