QT fest

Started by picolas, October 07, 2003, 09:56:28 PM

markums2k

So, Pulp Fiction begins at 11pm Eastern, right?  Sweet.  I'm there.

Banky

Fernando

So... is anybody joining?

It's supossed to start in about 15 minutes.

cine

I've been trying to get into the chat with no success. Maybe I'm an idiot.

bonanzataz

this domain has been banned due to user misconduct? what the fuck?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: bonanzatazthis domain has been banned due to user misconduct? what the fuck?

Talk to Dr. Xixax about that one. It's happened before. Someone was banned from his chat server and you're in the same domain.

Spike

Where are the transcripts? I want to read it!
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Fernando

Quote from: SpikeWhere are the transcripts? I want to read it!

I have it at home, but we were only four guys (Banky, Markums, Sidney and me), sometimes a few guys stopped by, but we were the ones watching the whole.

Sorry if I'm forgeting anyone.

Do I still post it?

markums2k

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: SpikeWhere are the transcripts? I want to read it!

I have it at home, but we were only four guys (Banky, Markums, Sidney and me), sometimes a few guys stopped by, but we were the ones watching the whole.

Sorry if I'm forgeting anyone.

Do I still post it?

Yeah, if only 4 people showed up for the actual chat, how many will make the effort to read the transcript?

I don't think anything too revolutionary was discussed... but it was still fun.   8)

cine

I also have it since I also was there the whole time. :wink: