Elizabethtown

Started by nevereven, March 27, 2003, 03:55:06 PM

ElPandaRoyal

I like her very mucho.
Si

Bethie

Aww, she looks adorable! I would so wear that dress she has on.

You can see a little bit of Orlando Bloom in the first picture. Hottttness.
who likes movies anyway

ElPandaRoyal

Interview with Crowe about the film

http://www.louisvillescene.com/2004/07/25/movies_crowe.html

EDIT: After reading it, I'd say it's kind of spoilerish
Si

ProgWRX

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: themodernage02ELIZABETHTOWN SET PICS:
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=4847

damn, i know crowe likes to make sappy romance films sometimes...but those pictures of dunst [and the casting of her] cements this films fate............Prog Wrx, sorry man, but you might want to keep watching vanilla sky.......and pretend this film never existed....and wait for another new crowe project...... :wink:

:lol:  what do u mean by that?

If anything , Ill keep watching Almost Famous, because its my favorite of his films. (with Singles a close second because it was my first Cameron film )
:?
-Carlos

Finn

Ohhh I figured Vanilla Sky would be your favorite of his films. :wink:

(It's my favorite)
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ProgWRX

as much as i loved it when it came out and when it hit dvd, its sort of moved to a close third place in my list, maybe its because its not a complete original, or maybe because i watched it so many times during those months...

Cameron's movies are so different from one another in ways, that its really hard to be fair when listing them in favorite order or whatever... each one has its moments of genius..
-Carlos

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: ProgWRX
Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: themodernage02ELIZABETHTOWN SET PICS:
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=4847

damn, i know crowe likes to make sappy romance films sometimes...but those pictures of dunst [and the casting of her] cements this films fate............Prog Wrx, sorry man, but you might want to keep watching vanilla sky.......and pretend this film never existed....and wait for another new crowe project...... :wink:

:lol:  what do u mean by that?

If anything , Ill keep watching Almost Famous, because its my favorite of his films. (with Singles a close second because it was my first Cameron film )

.im just playing man.. :-D ..but dunst sucks...........IMHO...i like crowe...and almost famous is my favorite film by him....but dunst.???....
not only is she a pathetic actress onscreen....even her voice acting in the spiderman 2 video game sucks.......not that that means anything but damn.she just sucks.....

ProgWRX

i really dont have a problem with her  :?  she was alright in spiderman 2, and with good direction she could be great IMo...

well see
-Carlos

modage

i love cameron crowe and like kirsten dunst.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: themodernage02i love cameron crowe and like kirsten dunst.

So you're bissexual with preference for men.
Si

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Finn

now I'm more interested

cine

Everyone watch this reel. A quarter of the way through, Orlando Bloom is standing beside Alec Baldwin. Bloom has a priceless, sincere look on his face that says, "I honestly don't know who this is.."

subversiveproductions

I have a good feeling that this movie is going to have the same sort of "feel" as Almost Famous.  Also, has anyone noticed how the story seems to very closely resemble Garden State?  (Parent dies, over-life kid goes back to small town for funeral, meets a girl, they fall in love, cue happy ending.)
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear