Massive Attack

Started by Dirk, January 08, 2003, 07:05:44 PM

Dirk

I just bought "Mezzanine" the other day and think it's an incredible album. I've already heard the new album "100th Window", which is also great. I'm not particuarly fond of their older stuff though (i.e Blue Lines and Protection).  Are there any other Massive Attack fans out there?
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Dirk

Quote from: mogwaiI'm a fan of their shit, I look forward to their new album (is out already out?). They also pick some of the illest directors to do their music videos.

It doesn't come out untile Feb. 11th it's fairly easy to find on KaZaA. You're right about their videos. Whoever directed the video for "Teardrop" is genius because that video is probably one of the best ever, in my opinion.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Dirk

Quote from: mogwaiDirk, do you own this one? There's eleven videos on it.

No, haven't got it. Is it worth getting?

sphinx

that lynch rumor was confirmed, ya.

Sigur Rós

I'm gonna see them live next week!  :wink:

phil marlowe

arrr...is there a video for it? best song on the album man. this is gonna be the ULTIMATE live experience. yes.

Sigur Rós

Their new album freaks me out!

Pubrick

it's pretty ekzellent.
under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

It's kind of hard for me to look at this topic and realize it's been four years since the last post. They're one of my favorite bands ever, and I think Mezzanine is a masterpiece.

This week, they came back to Portugal and I couldn't see it, but a friend of mine did, and he assured me it was almost the exact same thing as last year (which I atended), exept that they played a theme from the new album. Of course, these are great news, since we've waited way too long for a new album to come out. My friend said it was kind of cool, but not enough to make it one of the best moments of the show. My main question is: does anybody know anything about the new album, especially about when it comes out?
Si