Matty Rich

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, July 18, 2003, 07:24:12 AM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

the movie channel is playing the inkwell this month im watching it now, ohh matty

i wonder how many scenes were ghost directed by the poor D.P That the studio must of hired

and when the d,p would pass out the craft service team would step in

ok i just saw the ending of the movie and guess what it was a disney film !!!!!!!

ohh lord i wish i had a making of this film documentry with studio notes and all and interview with the cast and crew at the time and what was going on

like what pta had with magnolia, but deeper i want interviews with studio executives and real behind the sceanes footage

i want to tape the meeting he had with the disney people , i want it all

SoNowThen

I thought you guys said Matty only made one movie...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Quote from: SoNowThenI thought you guys said Matty only made one movie...

NO NO The joke was he made one film alone himself with his freinds and all these hippy p.c directers and actors and other weirdos  started to kiss hiss ass except for spike lee who said "it aint that great" some people like johnathin demme who i like , started to name drop him as the future of film makeing

so disney offered him a deal

thats the joke that he was allowed to make a hollywood film, but today i found out it wasnt just a Hollywood film it was disney no less

and from what i read it was a disaster, the guy in interviews came across as having a welll, lets just say less then steller I.Q

SoNowThen

Classic.
Disney.
Here kids, Matty says smoke this, it will make your acting better...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Quote from: SoNowThenClassic.
Disney.
Here kids, Matty says smoke this, it will make your acting better...

no i thinks matty would say " if youz smokez my shit i most defignittlly gonna be puttin my foot in yo ass"