TooL/A PERFECT CIRCLE

Started by NEON MERCURY, June 25, 2003, 10:17:49 PM

NEON MERCURY

uh.... :oops:

after listening and reading the lyrics for both albums..you guys are right about the lyrics being better on aenima...and thats what makes me so cool..i'll admit when i'm wrong....but i totally disagree w/the musicianship...rk, when you say cleaner and more machine-like..i hope that synonomous with complex and more envelope -pushing....i still stand up to this...

on a side to get back to gamblor  and 10k days...i love it....!!!  and i can honestly say the wings part I and II...might  be the best thing tool has put on cd...

You're the only one who can hold your head up high,
Shake your fists at the gates saying:
"I have come home now!
Fetch me the spirit, the son, and the father.
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my, give me my wings!"

Give me my wings!

You are the light and way, that they will only read about.

Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance,
Burden of proof tossed upon the believers.
You were the witness, my eyes, my evidence,
Judith Marie, unconditional one.

Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescence.
Difficult to see you in this light.
Please forgive this bold suggestion:
Should you see your Maker's face tonight,
Look Him in the eye, look Him in the eye, and tell Him:
I never lived a lie, never took a life, but surely saved one.
Hallelujah, it's time for you to bring me home.

awesome!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I came across this and tried it, it was actually quite awesome. 

Has anyone heard about the alternate assemblies of the tracks on Lateralus?  I read about it on Wikipedia with skepticism, but they really do sound pretty awesome.  Especially the Lateralus Prophecy arrangement. 

I don't know if they planned it all out, but there are so many coincidences for them to have not intended on any of it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

The Sheriff

maynard has a solo album coming out soon. you can hear some tracks on www.puscifer.com or his myspace
id fuck ayn rand