Xixax The movie

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, June 09, 2003, 08:39:10 AM

The Silver Bullet

I think the film requires an animal orientated subplot. Something with dogs trying to find their way home across the mountains I think.
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

well during all my long inspiratinal speachs behind me is a painting of dogs playing cards

The Silver Bullet

• Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.

Quote from: The Silver BulletGreeting cards?

what ???????

you reminded me of something, in this film there will be a long seqence where we explain why australia rules

it will be a tribute to the bee gees , acDc , mel gibson , and kyle mynoes Ass

thaT Sweet sweet ass

im trying to forget that picture i saw of heath ledger and naiomi watts looking rather stupid at some lame ass war protest .

that alone could take down a entire continent

thank god for kyles sweet sweet ass

The Silver Bullet

My ass is also sweet.
Like glucose.
  • A hare.

Quote from: The Silver BulletMy ass is also sweet.
Like glucose.

what was your greeting card thing about man ?

The Silver Bullet

You said the dogs were playing cards. What kind of cards were they playing?
  • A hare.

Quote from: The Silver BulletYou said the dogs were playing cards. What kind of cards were they playing?

poker,  man dont you guys have those down under

The Silver Bullet

What are poker cards?
  • A hare.

BonBon85

I've been slacking on posting lately, but tell Paul I'd be happy with a minor part. Who'll play me?

Quote from: BonBon85I've been slacking on posting lately, but tell Paul I'd be happy with a minor part. Who'll play me?

the lady in your pic, call it a shrewd artistic choice on pauls part and well sherman helmsly was busy

BonBon85

MacGuffin

Take your pick, BonBon:

Edit: Oops, this was supposed to go above Bon's last post.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Mellow Fellow

i say tim roth should play me, and if hes not around, then dan castelanata
Some people say I was an embarassment to the nation. Well, I say, that depends on what your definition of "was" is, jerk.

Quote from: Mellow Fellowi say tim roth should play me, and if hes not around, then dan castelanata

ahh yes dan would be great , but he would have to use the krusty voice to contrast with your mellow fellow persona

i dunno pta is a artist , you ask him why all this makes sense then ask him why we all end up in a rowboat