UNBELIEVABLE/ORIGINAL BOARD ALUMNI

Started by sexterossa, May 24, 2003, 12:32:10 AM

sexterossa

i thought i would never see this message board again. i am speechless. i am in shock. i am excited. i am dissapointed over how long its been and how far i've fallen behind. where to start.

who still is here?
who is not?
how long has this board been up?
how did everyone find out?

am i the only one that feels compeltely displaced since the old board was shut down. let's talk.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

Pubrick

welcome to 5 months ago.

everyone and more came back when there was a mass email send-out to all the old ppl.

we found a replacement for u here called ebeaman.
under the paving stones.

sphinx

emails were sent to everyone who was in the c&c boards.  most of the old people came along after a rough ride with a board created by me, and then michael wilson, who is now xixax, picked us all up.  i suggest watching the short film 'a brief history of time' to learn what happened.

budgie seems to have disappeared on us recently, but a lot of our old friends are still with us.  nice to see you back

sexterossa

i didn't get an email. i must not have been very popular. why was the original board shut down. i found it a crushing mystery.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

MacGuffin

Quote from: sexterossawhy was the original board shut down.

Welcome back, and get used to this:
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=274

Chances are, if you've thought it, saw it, heard it, heard about it, dreamt about it, touched it, tasted it, even about to ask about it, it's been discussed.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Xixax

I did a database dump of the old boards and extracted everything from it that looked like an e-mail address.

You probably got the message, but deleted it because you didn't know who XIXAX was. I'm sure a lot of people thought it was spam.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Cecil

ahhhhh this thread.... this talk about the old board.... its making me sad....

sexterossa

is that one kid with the SCOTTY avitar still here?

Cecil

Quote from: sexterossais that one kid with the SCOTTY avitar still here?

jmartin? no (unless hes undercover)