pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

Ernie

Quote from: miss jonesis it just me or has the intellitivity on these boards been traded in for stupagonistic resprocisity...sum times creating a bigger more beautiful house only makes room for more annoying family members...how i long for the days of quick dips in the murky pond behind old man mariottis shack...where have all the cowboys gone?

There's just these stupid people that have fun on the boards...fucking idiots. Let's just kill them all.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

i think burger king man is a lot funner then a lot of people who post here, i think we need more people like him and less la slimeball types or depressed arsty college kids

bonanzataz

do i fall into one of those categories, BJ?

emo-sigh...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cowboykurtis

Quote from: sickfins
Quote from: cowboykurtisthank you for sharing that with me

if you understand the magnitude of my statement, you wouldn't be thanking me you'd be shitting your fucking pants, son

Quote from: bluword!

and comments like those and the ones previous to it are the reason for the outbursts for love and lack of it our cleaning lady miss jones has from time to time

there is a word called sarcasm -- look it up.
...your excuses are your own...

RegularKarate

People who think they get it, don't (except the few who do)

The rest of this is only amusing when it's funny to me.  Half the time, I just shake my head tho.

atticus jones

cowgirl cure this...fins hooked you like a large mouth bass and you snapped the line like a fat ass lass...stupid

buttersnatch...the "burger king man is a lot funner then a lot of people who post here" endorsement sold you out fo what you is...stupid

missed her burger mang...fox studio rep and law student?...that explains everything...

look to your left...look to your right...two of these people will be assholes for the rest of their lives...

good luck and ...

you cant challenge me and suck my nuts at the same time so stick to what you gonna have to do to get a head and keep lickin my stick trick...

i havent started to flo but i bet you can feel me bro...o no he dint
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

cowboykurtis

Quote from: miss jonescowgirl cure this...fins hooked you like a large mouth bass and you snapped the line like a fat ass lass...stupid

buttersnatch...the "burger king man is a lot funner then a lot of people who post here" endorsement sold you out fo what you is...stupid

missed her burger mang...fox studio rep and law student?...that explains everything...

look to your left...look to your right...two of these people will be assholes for the rest of their lives...

good luck and ...

you cant challenge me and suck my nuts at the same time so stick to what you gonna have to do to get a head and keep lickin my stick trick...

i havent started to flo but i bet you can feel me bro...o no he dint

dats sum deep shit

Recce

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT?!!! I stop posting for a couple days, I come back and I can't understand what the hell anyone's talking about. Why are you blasphemers doing this in the PTA thread zone, too. Have some respect. Save it for 'Idle Chatter' where no one reads it.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

sphinx

hey, that sounds like a good idea!  let's burn every foreign film that doesn't have subtitles, too!  that would be very productive!

cowboykurtis

Quote from: sphinxhey, that sounds like a good idea!  let's burn every foreign film that doesn't have subtitles, too!  that would be very productive!

why do you want to kill foreign people? what have they ever done to you? are you that impatient? they'll learn to speak english if you just give them a chance.

sphinx

answer key (no cheating please)

1.) film isn't people*
2.) everything
3.) yes
4.) tell that to yourself

* i know, i know

cowboykurtis

miss jones is what i like to refer as an uppetyyy ho' -- she kind of reminds me of rosanne

blu

i yield my time to the cowboy.  you go , brother-man.  there's a sheriff in town, don't fuck with him.

sickfins

reiterate cowboy;
blowjobs and chess games don't mix

don't play with matches kiddies

cowboykurtis

Quote from: MrBurgerKing
Quote from: sickfinsreiterate cowboy;
blowjobs and chess games don't mix

don't play with matches kiddies

Mother, I smell fish. I believe it was cowboy who stated in another thread that he loves MacDonalds. My answer to him is, have you no standards?

lemme modify this post a bit and add that I smell cold fish.. very cold.

fast food is for white trash --i dont eat it now and i never will. do not put words into my mouth buddy boy -- i will have your job.