Has he ever been or posted here?

Started by Banky, January 05, 2004, 10:42:37 PM

Banky

I was talking to someone and they were very convinced but i dont buy it.   I cant imagine i wont be redirected but does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sleuth

If he did then why would you ask so publically?  Obviously if it's true, it's a secret.
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

it's not much of a secret. he'd been posting since the C&C days. in fact it was sort of his decision to close that place down.

i feel i can reveal these things since he's not posting here anymore. and if u didn't know by now, well, u never knew xixax.
under the paving stones.

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

jtm

slice

what is there to gain from a guy laughing at everyone from behind a mask unless you get behind it with him and laugh

even that was sort of tough

molly

slice, your avatar reminds me of Eyes Wide Shut

cowboykurtis

Quote from: mollyslice, your avatar reminds me of Eyes Wide Shut

it probably reminds you of eyes wide shut because its a still taken directly from that same movie -- ab-so-lute-ly fucking CRAZY. you're a samrt mother fucker you. im listening to you and only you from now on. you've got ideas man, youve got some fucking ideas in that head of yours
...your excuses are your own...

MacGuffin

Who says sarcasm doesn't come across on the internet very well?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: cowboykurtis

it probably reminds you of eyes wide shut because its a still taken directly from that same movie -- ab-so-lute-ly fucking CRAZY. you're a samrt mother fucker you. im listening to you and only you from now on. you've got ideas man, youve got some fucking ideas in that head of yours

I always thought molly was a girl
Si

molly

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: cowboykurtis

I always thought molly was a girl

she is
cowboycurtis is talking to The Man himself, i think, in case he reads this

ElPandaRoyal

Oh... and you know what, I always thought cowboykurtis was a cowboy.
Si

molly

ElPandaRoyal

What about beeing a Cowboy AND beeing Curtis? I also feel like a smart motherfucker for finding this out on my own.
Si