Entering a new phase of depression/xixax-overposting

Started by Pas, June 27, 2004, 10:06:45 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

EDIT: Ok nevermind, I was going to post, but then I saw your problem was solved by Thrindle so yeah...

Bitches, man...bitches...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

Pas

Update : I nailed her last night. I'm quite happy today.

kotte

Thrindle

Quote from: Pas RapportUpdate : I nailed her last night. I'm quite happy today.

I want to be happy for you.  In fact I am...  but couldn't you use a better word than nailed...  It makes your intense love for her seem somewhat tawdry.  Blah.   :?

By the way, Thrindle is a bit of a feminist this morning... and she was just slightly offended by the comment.  Probably because she's been nailed a few times herself... and always suspected that guys lose respect once they've nailed her.  Moral of the story is that obviously she need to go see a counsellor and work this one out.  Blah to that.
Classic.

Stefen

He's not some 30 year old, hes a young man, and young men nail women.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

kotte

Quote from: StefenHe's not some 30 year old, hes a young man, and young men nail women.

haha...

we do... :oops:

Thrindle

:roll:   Ok, so I'm just jealous.  I've never gone this long without a good nailing, and Pas beat me to it!  That's just not right!
Classic.

Pas

I guess I said I nailed her because I kinda made love to her to spite my best friend.

Long story made short, I found out they have been sleeping with each other. Yeah that sucked. Instead of being mad, I chose to use the 'sensible guy' attitude... I was like : 'I'm not mad, it's not your body I'm after blah blah' ...

maybe she slept with me out of pity, I don't know... we'll soon find out. I'll keep you posted haha

Chest Rockwell

No offense but this chick sounds like a slut.

On a sidenote, I noticed your whole posting rate-inversely proportional-to-happiness thing, and I think you're on to something. I've been happy all summer with my girlfriend and I've posted, like, 20 times. And things couldnt be better, even though summer's on a frickin' downward slope now.

By the way I was kidding about the slut thing. I understand your pains, though my feelings aren't tainted with sex. My previous girlfriend sounds like your relationship (I know that doesn't make sense), where I was desperately in "love" and that led to a BIG crash when she friggin' dumped me. This one I'm with now is making me happier than I think I've ever felt within a relationship. It's all about how you two interact.

Stefen

Use her for whats shes worth Pas, I mean everything, get all the sex you can from her, borrow money, borrow stuff, just use her, and then at the end when she is catching onto you only let her give you head, then when she asks why you only let her suck you off but don't fuck her tell her "I don't know, I mean, you've been around and I just don't feel safe fucking you"
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

I feel kinda ashamed of my last posts now ... last night she called me up at about midnight to invite me to come over 'for a chat'. I'm not gonna miss that. So I get there, half an hour later we're 'canoodling' quite intensely. We go to bed, more canoodle, I lift up her shirt and she goes, in a borderline crying voice : 'Well that's it, I'm a slut...I hate myself'

The she went on telling me how bad she felt about my friend and that stuff, and I was really heartbroken. The fact that I incredibly love this girl came back to me. I told her the truth, that if I were to choose between our friendship and her body the choice wouldn't be long to make. I went on and on about me not minding the fact that the love I have for her is not 'shared' ... I was pretty good I think...

So she put her arms around me and I played with her delicious smelling hair all night long. I'm now at work, totally sleep deprived, yet not regretting a single minute of my sleepless night.

Thrindle

Quote from: Pas RapportI feel kinda ashamed of my last posts now...

Wow, that's quite the admission.  I actually feel almost teary.  I feel sorry for the girl that you're with... only because she seems to remind me of how I once was.  No offense Pas, but it sounds like she's got some stuff of her own to deal with...
It's too bad that girls get labelled for having sex.  Seriously, what guy wouldn't have sex with more than one person in a short time span?!  But I'm not gonna get into the stereotype bullshit.  Honestly Pas, she sounds insecure.  Really insecure... and she's just trying to deal with shit the best she can.  I'm really happy for you about last night.  Genuinely happy.
Classic.

ElPandaRoyal

Reading how much you guys have been canoodling lately only reminds me of how much self-canoodlement I've been doing recently. Seriously... I'd love to find a girl I could canoodle and then regret that.
Si

Stefen

Quote from: ThrindleIt's too bad that girls get labelled for having sex.

Not all girls do, there is two different types as far as im concerned. One is the type who has sex because they like to have sex, and they will have sex with lots of guys and will never apologize for it, the way it should be. Then there is the second type who will have sex with lots of guys not because they like sex, but because they are insecure and want the guy to like them. Now the first type is the best, they are usually the ones who grow up and get married and live a perfect lifestyle, cause they are independant and don't lie to themselves. The second type are awful vile creatures. they have either been sexually abused, or are dramatic queens to the nth degree and will abuse that priveledge at all costs. Pas, it sounds like you have the second type judging by the "Well, I guess I'm a slut" comment. It sounds like she does it for attention and when she doesnt get the attention by having sex she feels she will get the attention by crying and trying to make whoever she is with feel sorry for her. Those are the worst kinds Pas, be strong brutha.