Does anybody make good use of all those cigarette links...

Started by BrainSushi, June 28, 2003, 08:20:40 AM

BrainSushi

Xixax

Hah. Yeah, I wondered about that. Why Greg put them on there...
Then I realized. Cigarettes and Coffee. Duh.

I don't smoke, but I have visited those sits out of curiosity. You're usually getting overseas versions of the smokes which are made a little differently, and once you pay for shipping (unless you're buying a bunch of cartons) you might as well just get them at the grocery store.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

I have ordered off there for the last 2 months now.....it is sweet....I get 2 cartons for the price of one here (in the states).....the only draw back....it takes 2 weeks for them to be delivered.....the ones I get come in from russia, complete with russian writing on a normal Marlboro Light Package...."Marlboro Light" being the only words not in russian.....really funny thing is, they come registered mail, so every other Sat. I go down to the post office and pick them up, the same people are always working and I play the part of the "russian spy" just to fuck with them...like I am picking up something important when in reality it's just cheap ciggies....

BTW....the Marlboro Lights are different, they have brown filters, instead of white, and taste a little bit different, but for the price I find the differences to be minimal....

2 for 1 .....with shipping included.....and not to mention you will probably be supporting the russian mob as well... :-D

depooter

to be honest,they are not for the site readers. I'm ranked extremely high on the search engines under the word cigarette and it drives them crazy. The only thing they could do was ask me for a link in case cigarette buyers get directed to my site instead of theirs. I was hesitant at first, but decided what the hell! It's providing me some nice revenue, which covers my time and my costs...I'll never get rich, and I've sold my soul a bit, but I'll live :)

thanks
Greg

aclockworkjj

Quote from: depooterto be honest,they are not for the site readers. I'm ranked extremely high on the search engines under the word cigarette and it drives them crazy. The only thing they could do was ask me for a link in case cigarette buyers get directed to my site instead of theirs. I was hesitant at first, but decided what the hell! It's providing me some nice revenue, which covers my time and my costs...I'll never get rich, and I've sold my soul a bit, but I'll live :)

thanks
Greg

Maybe you should do it with cool little coffee suppliers too...I know of a couple that would love the idea.....

Xixax

Quote from: depooterIt's providing me some nice revenue, which covers my time and my costs...

Excellent!

I was hoping they'd grease your palm a little for that great publicity!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: depooterI've sold my soul a bit

:yabbse-sad:

but your sacrifice is appreciated...

lamas

I've actually thought about starting up smoking again (been about 5 years...) just because those sites make it such a bargain.  Every time I check the PTA news I get a little tempted...

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: lamasI've actually thought about starting up smoking again (been about 5 years...) just because those sites make it such a bargain.  Every time I check the PTA news I get a little tempted...

Hey, don't try to blame Greg if you get back into smoking. It's only your fault if you start up that hodge-podge of an addiction. Put that drug addiction back into play, fine by me, but don't blame it on Mr. Mariotti..

You're the type of person who sues McDonalds because they make you fat. You scumbag! McDonalds isn't making you fat, you are making you fat! Actually the 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' quote might work here. Or not, I hate that god damned quote anyway. Those jesus freaks who make those comments. Anyway, enough Big Macs, clogged with drugs and cholesterol. It's just not worth it. Don't get those large french fries with double Big Macs at McDonalds. If you want fast food, get some chicken nuggets at Wendys or BK. Why would you blame these restaurants on making you fat? They should do lab experiments on your kind. Always blaming other people for your actions.

MrBurgerKing

Hey, lamas, I love you like a cousin, I don't want my words to be misunderstood. It's just annoying these days how everyones blaming everyone else, it's time we take responsibility for our actions!

Yes, I'm some slightly overweight prick who eats at fast food everyday. And yes, I'm proud of it. I'm damn proud of looking in the fridge, finding nothing, and going to Wendys to pick up a quick meal. Do you know why? Because I love it. I hate to quote Joel Schumacker movies, Batman Forever, and Val Kilmer, but I have to "I am not batman or bruce wayne because I have to be, but now, because I choose to be." Don't you understand the quote? Don't you understand the situation? It's his choice, to be batman. I want to enjoy life, and enjoy living NOW, but I also want delayed gratification. I also want to wait a while in the parking lot, or better yet, drive slowly to Burger King in anticipation of the food. Because physical pleasure comes and goes (believe me, I have sex with women occasionally, actually that's a huge lie, but it fits my point).

Actually, now that I think back on what I wrote in this post, I want to highlight it all and delete it. Not one word makes sense here. I've been out all night burger hopping with friends, and hopping burger joints with friends, and driving the town with friends. I'm no better than you are. You know what I did the other day? And this is the truth (hey, it's not as good as my other stories, but it shows what a prick and hypocrate I am)--- Some bimbo cut me off in line at Burger King, and lemme tell you, I never yell at people, but this was an 'angry day' if you will, and I yelled at her. So, she actually broke out into tears and I felt like a prick making her cry. Sure, it was her fault for cutting me, but I was careless, I shoudl have realized that she must have been very hungry. Actually, that story too is completely fabricated. I really wish my life was this exciting, but it's not. I lead a boring existence just like everyone else here. I live life through the cinema, where it always seems sweeter. I live life through cheeseburgers and fries. Just like you used to live life through cigarettes, and Jack Nicholson lives life through sex. And MacMuffin lives life through redirecting people's threads, but yeah, at the end of the day, I'm on the internet living life through you. You and I live through each other. Yep, it's late, and I'm drugged up.

MrBurgerKing

And another thing, Lamas, I want to congratulate you for quitting the cigarette smoking. That's a great quality to have, quitting your addiction. God knows I've tried to quit going to fast food. I'm in the process actually. My doctor told me I need to quit eating unhealthy foods. You know what though? Okay, doctor, whatever you say.. Why don't you go home and quit sex while you're at it? Perhaps Satan can go and quit sodomy too, or the CEO of Burger King (I don't know his name, but perhaps MacMuffin does) can quit posing as a homeless bum on the streets at night. Okay, doctor, I'll do that as soon as you tell me that Cecil B Demented needs to get rid of the passion in his eyes. I'm in the mood to talk about passion, so let's do it together here:

Okay, let me wrap this up fairly quickly: you are a passionate man, lamas.. Don't mistake yourself for anything other than a passionate man. I'm not saying you're better than me, nor am I saying that you're better than me. But I am saying that you have passion. Passion flowing through your veins, through the wires of that mass of flesh in your skull, the brain. You have passion in your system because you chose to give up your passion. Because of that, I have respect for you.

Sleuth

Even though that was a 3 posts in a row, I ask that no mods touch that.  It's too awesome

BK, you are hilarious
I like to hug dogs

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Greg your website killed my fatha , yes i said Fatha sure its spelled father but i prounounced it as fatha so i typed it as such, well anyways he went to your site looking for info on on the film " Flagpole special"

and he saw your smoking link , by the end of his life he was just suckin on cigars and telling people how rob scheinder is the voice of the future

this is all your fault, so spend your damn money and be happy but know this

rob schneider is the voice of nobodys generation  :(

ono

Quote from: tremoloslothEven though that was a 3 posts in a row, I ask that no mods touch that.  It's too awesome

BK, you are hilarious
What he said.  Too fuckin' funny and poignant, too!  :) :yabbse-thumbup: :yabbse-thumbup:

lamas

MrBurgerKing, I'm sorry.  I wasn't paying attention.  Could you please repeat yourself?