I made this...

Started by 82, April 04, 2004, 04:29:29 AM

No writing went into it.. We just ran with it.. It was also edited on a horrible computer in a short ammount of time... It was fun to make.

ENJOY
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

kotte

I enjoyed it. A bit long but funny none the less.

Quote from: 82It was fun to make.

Only thing that matters.

Ravi

The door scene went on for a LONG time.  About 2 minutes.  Also, I think the antique silent feel is somewhat overdone.  If I had one suggestion, I'd use various angles to make it more visually interesting.  I know you made it in a short time, but I believe that would have helped.

Yes i know.. Actually I wasn't posting it here to get critiqued.. I understand and know whats "wrong" with it...  it was just something to do.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

kotte

Always expect criticism...

Just Withnail

Quote from: kotteAlways expect criticism...

Yeah, you're on Xixax you know.

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe