Most Worthless "Actor"?

Started by Bud_Clay, February 20, 2003, 02:26:39 AM

Bud_Clay

I'm gonna have to select Colin for now. He's proving to be a tremendous threat to the human race as he's been in 3 of the worst movies of the year & probably more. Not to mention he's going out with Britney Spears. Somebody wanna create a "most worthless couple" poll? Ben Affleck and J-LO would fit well on that poll...

MacGuffin

My love of hatred towards Madonna has been well documented many, many times...Who am I to pass up another chance to express it?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bud_Clay

Okay uh.. this is really stupid. I just had a whole entire poll once and when editing my message the poll was completely deleted...so i did the entire damn poll over again and then the same answers were doubled..if i do the damn poll over again the answers will be tripled.. this is dumb, i hate computers.

phil marlowe

go ahead. i like the "tripled" idea.

Cecil

Xixax

I am the fixer of brokenness.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Bud_Clay

Awesome. Although what happened to the other guys? I know I had Colin Farrell & Freddie Prince Jr. up there.

Xixax

Uggh. My bad. I forgot to add them.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gold Trumpet

OK, I skull thumped someone in the old forum for posting a thread similiar to this one. The difference between that one and this, is the first one put the quotations in a place to say it was actors believed to be bad. There is no such thing here, just quotations by actor questioning whether they can even act. Since this thread falls into every category of stupidity, let me say this: Get this fucking condescending no good shit thread the fuck out of here. Judging movies is one thing, judging humans is another. also, one must note that two years ago, adam sandler would have likely won one of these shit polls but now considering his use in good material, he has been "saved" and now is a legimitate talent among all the scholars of importance of human existence. give me a fuckin' break.

~rougerum

Newtron

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetOK, I skull thumped someone in the old forum for posting a thread similiar to this one. The difference between that one and this, is the first one put the quotations in a place to say it was actors believed to be bad. There is no such thing here, just quotations by actor questioning whether they can even act. Since this thread falls into every category of stupidity, let me say this: Get this fucking condescending no good shit thread the fuck out of here. Judging movies is one thing, judging humans is another. also, one must note that two years ago, adam sandler would have likely won one of these shit polls but now considering his use in good material, he has been "saved" and now is a legimitate talent among all the scholars of importance of human existence. give me a fuckin' break.

~rougerum
Quote from: PHahAh we're witinessing a nervous breakdown. lol.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetOK, I skull thumped someone in the old forum for posting a thread similiar to this one. The difference between that one and this, is the first one put the quotations in a place to say it was actors believed to be bad. There is no such thing here, just quotations by actor questioning whether they can even act. Since this thread falls into every category of stupidity, let me say this: Get this fucking condescending no good shit thread the fuck out of here. Judging movies is one thing, judging humans is another. also, one must note that two years ago, adam sandler would have likely won one of these shit polls but now considering his use in good material, he has been "saved" and now is a legimitate talent among all the scholars of importance of human existence. give me a fuckin' break.

~rougerum

GT, It's good to see you're not quoting textbooks anymore.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Pawbloe

~rougerum

GT, It's good to see you're not quoting textbooks anymore.

:yabbse-shocked:

Uh oh... i can allready see it comming... i will now retire to subterranean cave and will return only when the war is over,,,

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI skull thumped . . . every category of stupidity . . . fucking condescending no good shit thread the fuck . . . shit polls . . . give me a fuckin' break.

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetintimidation

Quote from: Duck Saucenew tough guy attitude

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetClerks and Dogma are cute

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetlittle girl

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetAmelie is cute, but

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetcombating feminism . . . I have no respect . . . fucking idiot

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetBut who gives a shit

Quote from: The Gold Trumpeta good chick fight . . . getting hit in the tits . . . getting hit in the balls

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetfuck off?

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWe believe in this system, fuck off if you question it.

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetdon't try to be too charming

Quote from: picolasineffective

Quote from: sphinxthis board needs a good injection of budgie in it somewhere

©brad

hehehe, nice jb. that must have taken u a while.

Moment of Zen

I pledge alliegance to the flag
but worry for my reckless stag
the golden trumpet bellows thus
and doesn't board the happy bus
but begs his mind to set him free
convulsing with anxiety
and now we reach the boiling point
when minds collapse and souls disjoint
I hear your essence cry for help
its silent scream, its whining yelp
you buried it beneath a tree