Fans of Red Dwarf?

Started by Bruce Lee, February 02, 2005, 05:15:23 PM

Bruce Lee

and im not talking about the god-awfull US version.
im really looking forward to the soon released season 6 dvd, which in my opinion is shit-funny

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: Bruce Leeand im not talking about the god-awfull US version.
im really looking forward to the soon released season 6 dvd, which in my opinion is shit-funny
There's a US version of Red Dwarf?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ranemaka13

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103521/
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

This US version of "Red Dwarf" failed to get past pilot stage, and has never been screened anywhere.

I used to watch RD on PBS but it seemed like they were showing the same few over and over.

Stefen

Quote from: RaviThis US version of "Red Dwarf" failed to get past pilot stage, and has never been screened anywhere.

I used to watch RD on PBS but it seemed like they were showing the same few over and over.

Kind of like Noggin and Degrassi: The Next Generation. God, I love that show.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ranemaka13

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103521/

Glad this didn't happen but I have to admit that Chris Eigemann as Rimmer is pretty inspired casting.

Reinhold

i've got a friend who is trying desperately to get me into this series. i watched the first episode and wasn't impressed.  i said i'd give it two more episodes before i write it off completely.

he said he's going to show me episode 1 of season 2 and episode 2 of season 3.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerhe said he's going to show me episode 1 of season 2 and episode 2 of season 3.
they're all a set-up for episode 3 of season 4!

that's how they getcha.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

i havent seen this but i hear its kind of dorky.....
like if you love japanimation, start trek, comics, magic: the gathering, and your favorite band is weezer kind of dorky..you've been warned