Started by ono, October 16, 2003, 11:38:17 PM

cine

I saw everything on Conan but that it's. I'm in Canada.  :cry:

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Conan O'Brien show to Toronto
From Reuters

Conan O'Brien will bring his NBC show to Toronto in February, a move organizers there hope will boost a tourism industry ravaged earlier this year by the SARS outbreak.

The comedian confirmed Monday that his "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" will shoot Feb. 10-13 in Toronto. The idea was partly initiated by Lorne Michaels, the Canadian-born producer of "Saturday Night Live."

The comedian said it would be "premature and foolish" to say who would appear on the show, but he thought "Ben Affleck, J.Lo guaranteed," along with J.D. Salinger and Saddam Hussein.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

And I officially creamed my pants.

Pubrick

Quote from: CinephileAnd I officially creamed my pants.
speaking of which, i missed scarlett on the show, is there anywhere i can find it online? also was it any good..
under the paving stones.

Slick Shoes

I was just thinking... the fact that Conan has red hair makes everything he says even funnier.

Pwaybloe

Pas

Quote from: P
Quote from: CinephileAnd I officially creamed my pants.
speaking of which, i missed scarlett on the show, is there anywhere i can find it online? also was it any good..

I second that ...

Squeo

That voice that Jim Gaffigan does after a bunch of his jokes makes me hate him so much.

That high pitched sort of old man voice that he adds after a joke is over, "What's a ______?" and adds nothing to the joke.  If he got rid of that, I might enjoy his routine and not pray for his death.

Sleuth

Squeo just got on my rage guage
I like to hug dogs

cine

Yeah, whatever, Squeo. That part of his act makes me cry laughing. From a comedy writing perspective, it adds more depth to his act.

It's fucking funny. Period.

Sleuth

Quote from: CinephileYeah, whatever, Squeo. That part of his act makes me cry laughing. From a comedy writing perspective, it adds more depth to his act.

It's fucking funny. Period.

Yeah, but there was one time he did it too much.  Other than that it's great
I like to hug dogs

Squeo

Every time he does it the crowd is either silent or gives a nervous laugh, because its LAME.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

cine

Oh who cares. To each his own.

And yes, audiences ARE lame.