Conan's the man!

Started by ono, October 16, 2003, 11:38:17 PM

Bethie

Have you guys been watching? The clips from previous shows, I have been dying a little each night. I'm out of breath from laughing.
who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

Quote from: Bethie on February 19, 2009, 12:41:37 AM
Have you guys been watching? The clips from previous shows, I have been dying a little each night. I'm out of breath from laughing.

I had never seen the Mr. T apple picking or the Hunter S Thompson gun bar before.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bethie

"why are you covering your mouth?"  Mr. T "cause I'm polite!" haha!
who likes movies anyway

Stefen

Last episode tonight. Be there or be square.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

private witt

I stopped watching Conan after Andy Richter left the show.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

picolas

Kal

Bethie

Aw, it was great. Letterman shout out was nice. The 1864 baseball clip that was Conan's fav is one my brother and I quote ALL THE TIME. "What is that DEMONRY?!"
who likes movies anyway

Stefen

I fell asleep waiting for it to come on. haha. I'm old.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

He was making tear up at the end too.

So Conan goes from, hands down, the best band in late night to, ugh, Kevin Eubanks?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

He's not bringing Max with him?

SiliasRuby

He is!!!!! At least that is what he said thursday.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

modage

i love conan.  i wish i had gotten to see him more than once.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: SiliasRuby on February 21, 2009, 11:07:38 AM
He is!!!!! At least that is what he said thursday.

YES!!! Was worried because the way he was saying his goodbyes, it looked like Max and Co. weren't going.

Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg 7 are going to LA!
Source: TV Squad

Oh, thank the late night gods! After some rumors surfaced that Max Weinberg wouldn't be relocating with ConeBone69 to LA for The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, I was worried. I mean just look at that bored, uninterested face! Because of their bizarre energy and involvement in sketches, the Max Weinberg 7 are the best band in late night (I swear I will fight anyone that suggests anything less).

Late Night would have a totally different tone without elements like Pender's over-energetic, passionate solos and LaBamba's extra-endearing presence. Well, not to worry, people who worry about the same pointless things I do! It looks like Max and the gang are joining Conan in LA.

NBC's official Late Night blog has confirmed the move. Hopefully, the lack of any indication otherwise means that the band will remain completely intact.

Skeleton FilmWorks