Super Mario 3 finished in 11 minutes!!!!

Started by edison, January 09, 2004, 10:18:10 AM

Reinhold

Quote from: RaikusThe award has to be "Most Geekiest Dead to Awe Geeks of the Decade."

I'm not sure what the award looks like, but it's sure to encorporate a lightsaber, a Final Fantasy III SNES cartridge, a model of the Enterprise, Bruce Campbell, and Optimus Prime.

nah... just give him a Golden Globe.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

analogzombie

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob
Quote from: analogzombie
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobIf it took the guy two years to make, then I think he deserves the honor of beating it in 11 minutes, whatever honor that may be...

that honor would be to be shot in the back of the head and fed to pigs as slop

i would also venture to say that this guy has probably never seen a vagina in real life

Yeah, but now he brag he's beaten Mario in 11 minutes!  What girl wouldn't give it up for that?

I am sure you're being sarcastic but i'll answer that anyway  :wink:
Any girl who is mildly attractive and not at least 60 pounds over weight.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I keep thinking your avatar is from Moulin Rouge, but I know it's not.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

You say he hasn't seen a vagina in real life? I say he's probably never seen a vagina, period. He probably uses that hentai shit for his needs.

Quote from: Chest RockwellYou say he hasn't seen a vagina in real life? I say he's probably never seen a vagina, period. He probably uses that hentai shit for his needs.

oh c'mon, stop bashing the poor guy... that thing inspired me to end it in  15 minutes.
context, context, context.

snaporaz

i thought you could jump on bowser's head. :/