Juliette

Started by wilder, July 17, 2013, 09:01:14 PM

wilder

Juliet is 25, the age of possibilities, age lovers ... After a generation that chooses not to cry with laughter. Juliet will have to grow up yet ...

Directed by Pierre Godeau
Written by Pierre Godeau and Saskia de Rothschild
Starring Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Elodie Bouchez and Feodor Atkine Yannik
Release Date - TBD

Pubrick

thanks to google translate for that plot synopsis.  :yabbse-huh:

and is really possible for a character to legitimately run in a film after The 400 Blows? i know PTA had a good attempt but even then, shit he had already cribbed the ending for Magnolia, it was almost expected at that point.

this looks like it's just a massive ode to how beautiful the lead actress is. i'm cool with that. this has become a pretty standard reason to make a movie. there should be a genre for these kinds of movies, "when directors get a hard on."
under the paving stones.

Robyn

Quote from: Pubrick on July 17, 2013, 10:12:54 PM
and is really possible for a character to legitimately run in a film after The 400 Blows? i know PTA had a good attempt but even then, shit he had already cribbed the ending for Magnolia, it was almost expected at that point.

I know it's off topic but...

^ this scene right here.

jenkins

awww, i get bummed when a discussion about women creating and women being in art becomes about penises. the fixed perspective of the audience can be different from the perspective of the art. women in movies can go beyond the body part

and sure, people run in movies

classical gas

Don't forget Forrest Gump.