built to spill.

Started by NEON MERCURY, July 03, 2005, 09:19:36 PM

NEON MERCURY

i recently purchased 'acient melodies of the future' and it kicks ass....i havent really listen to them enough to ge tan idea of their sound...its sort of unique....i was wonderign if you guys like them and ho ware their other albums compared to that one...

Ghostboy

The only one I ever had was Keep It Like A Secret, and I thought it was okay - but I don't have it anymore, and don't miss it. I don't know if it's an apt comparison, having only heard that album, but I feel like The Arcade Fire succeeds to a far greater extent along the very same lines.

deathnotronic

I love Keep it like a secret.

A lot.

Kev Hoffman

There's Nothing Wrong With Love...so good.

Perfect From Now On...a little harder to get into...but well worth it in the end.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Reed Rothchild

nothing wrong with love is probably the best one, but they all are really good from front to back. I would probably say that keep it like a secret would probably be the disk to start out on.
You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection