Man i hate Limp Bizkit

Started by Banky, September 16, 2003, 09:40:56 PM

Banky

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Vile5

QuoteMan i hate Limp Bizkit
me too
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

NEON MERCURY

.."Yo, Boyee!.  why you hat'n on da bizkitzz?!!..Dey are da only tru group reprazent'n dese dayz..  Fred Dizurt is da bomb..I likes da wayz he singz(he'z so aggrezive).. Thier soundz is innovative playa'!.  Rap-meta rulez.. I hatz that radiohead group (they to wierd)  Theyz don't knowz howz ta pump up da' crowd like Limp sucka!..Iz gotz all dem albimz like 3 dolla bill ya'll, and significant other, and their "avante-garde" album titled chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavor water..Now datz creative(::rollz eyez at radiohead, tool, and pink floyd::.))....So don't bez playa' hatn' on my boyz.. You best reconize and getsz wit' da' real....Out!""..

-a self proclaimed #1 limb Bizkit fan

Sleuth

Strangely enough, Fred and Wes are fans of Tool
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

Wes Boreland should no longer be considered part of Limp Dillstick.

He quit and it's funny because he has talent and now Fred Durst is like "we never liked that guy anyway" even though he was on his knees ready to suck off Wes to stay.

So... yeah... Wes is okay by my book.

phil marlowe

yeah, wes was good, fred durst is a fucking snake. oh god i hate him so much.

but then i always look back and think of the track rollin, that song rocked.

Pas

Quote from: phil marlowebut then i always look back and think of the track rollin, that song rocked.

Here ends our creepy musical taste resemblance  :cry: I'll change my sig to comemorate this sad day.

nix

The most entertaining thing to come of Limp Bizkit's existance:

The last track on D12's Devil's Night. I think it's called simply, Girls. Three verses of Eminem spwewing his brilliant, weed induced hate rymes right at those little fags.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Banky

Quote from: nixThe most entertaining thing to come of Limp Bizkit's existance:

The last track on D12's Devil's Night. I think it's called simply, Girls. Three verses of Eminem spwewing his brilliant, weed induced hate rymes right at those little fags.

i agree

also, wes should not be considered a part of Limp Bizkit
Wes is ok in my book

nix

Yeah, Wes is cool.

He never seemed happy with them, anyway.

"Cuz when I hit it from the back, I hit harder than Fred when he's plugin' leathal in his fuckin ass..."

-Eminem
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

NEON MERCURY

"yo!  any of you playaz on diz mezzega boardz picks ups da new bizcut.? "

Sigur Rós

Quote from: NEON MERCURY"yo!  any of you playaz on diz mezzega boardz picks ups da new bizcut.? "

I've heard a couple of songs and my conclusion would be: Durst find a new job, and I'am not talking about directing films!

Gold Trumpet

Any hate thread for Limp Bizkit really is one just for Fred Durst. Sign me up.

~rougerum