(Wes Anderson) Hotel Chevalier

Started by modage, August 21, 2007, 09:49:54 AM

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

Quote from: picolas on September 27, 2007, 01:18:18 AMedit: also it's 10 minutes... i get the feeling the beginning might be cut

edit: EFF. i'm really not sure if this is the whole thing anymore based on pete's review.. i suggest holding off. i'm really sorry if i've ruined this for anyone.

If it starts (in a lobby) and ends (on a balcony) with credits, it's the full cut.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

IT'S NOT THE FULL CUT, PEOPLE.

mac. you know how mediafire works, surely.. :yabbse-cry:

picolas

this is probably it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C7VMMCPW

edit: imdb people are saying it is. and it's the right size.

edit: FUCK. needs a password.

ElPandaRoyal

Damn, for something everyone should see, it's getting pretty damn hard to take a look at!
Si

Heinsbergen

give it 3 days and it's on youtube.
when i was a little kid i wanted to know what caused thunder.

ElPandaRoyal

I don't have three days, I WANT IT NOW, GODDAMNIT! (this would actually be funny if I could talk like Stewie Griffin).
Si

Heinsbergen

Quote from: ElPandaRoyal on September 27, 2007, 05:53:45 AM
I don't have three days, I WANT IT NOW, GODDAMNIT! (this would actually be funny if I could talk like Stewie Griffin).

or to quote gob bluth: NOW COME ON!
when i was a little kid i wanted to know what caused thunder.

MacGuffin

Quote from: picolas on September 27, 2007, 02:36:50 AMmac. you know how mediafire works, surely.. :yabbse-cry:

Up to 100MB per File

The short is 153 MB.

Sorry.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

plus, i tried to send it to someone at work yesterday but they couldn't open it because its got the itunes encoding on it for each persons account.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

RegularKarate

This did nothing for me.

At first, I was intrigued by the relationship, but it just ended up being really dull short film shot almost TOO Wes Andersony... *SPOILERS***I dare him to make something that doesn't end with a slow motion shot.***END***

I still think I'll really enjoy the movie, this just felt like a kinda crummy long commercial for it.

picolas

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HD66L70

i have been told this is a wmv without password protection. i will edit/verify soon.

edit: this is the real deal, but the quality is low. it may not be any lower than the itunes version though.

this is pic o'las, signing off.

Pubrick

Quote from: picolas on September 27, 2007, 09:00:31 PM
i will edit/verify soon.

we'll stay with this story all night if we have to!
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Most excellent.

"I'm okay with that" when she says to him "If we fuck, I'll feel like shit tomorrow" was perfect.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ElPandaRoyal

Very sweet, very stylish. A simple, yet great shor film. If "The Darjeeling Limited" carries this tone, it's going to be great.
Si