full episode commentary
bob and david at the US comedy arts festival: promos and performance
the best of mr. show: 'fantastic newness'
drugachusettes
original tv spots
and more!

i gotta get me one of these

Pedro

YES!  Those commentaries are great on seasons one and two.  I hope they're as good on this.

picolas

Ernie

Fuck yeah! Any news on a release date? Soon hopefully.

Can't wait to get this.

sphinx

a few weeks into august 2003!

RegularKarate

Beat me to it... fuckin' psyched, I am...

Hopefully it won't get delayed like Season one and two.

MacGuffin

From DVDFile:

The Bob & David website has just announced that HBO Home Video will release Mr. Show: The Complete Third Season on August 12th. According to the site, the set will include the usual "annoying audio commentary with the full cast and writers blathering endlessly, apologizing, celebrating their own minor achievements." Additional extras include an appearance by David Cross as the "Hot College Comic" at the HBO Aspen fest, and more. Retail is $29.95.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Grand Epic

The only thing/show that has made me laugh hysterically more than just a few times is this show.

Discuss.

Mesh

Quote from: Grand Epicthing show

Actually, that sounds pretty scary!

:P

Sleuth

It's okay, and Run Ronnie Run sucked in my opinion.  David Cross' standup is awesome though
I like to hug dogs

Satcho9

Run Ronnie Run was definately a disappointment.

On an unrelated note did anyone catch Martin and Orloff? its the Upright Citizens Brigade movie, and its fucking hilarious. I was at the NY premiere, good times were had.

RegularKarate

Run Ronnie Run being a disapointment was the reason they abandoned it.

I'm just not going to accept it as an actual movie (even though that's one of the best characters they have) and choose not to ever see it.

Mr. Show Season 3 this August... I'm psyched.

Grand Epic

Quote from: RegularKarateRun Ronnie Run being a disapointment was the reason they abondoned it.

I'm just not going to accept it as an actual movie (even though that's one of the best characters they have) and choose not to ever see it.

Mr. Show Season 3 this August... I'm psyched.

Season 3 has my favorie episode, "The Return of the Curse of the Creature's Ghost."

Sleuth

Quote from: Satcho9On an unrelated note did anyone catch Martin and Orloff? its the Upright Citizens Brigade movie, and its fucking hilarious. I was at the NY premiere, good times were had.

I must see this one day
I like to hug dogs

ShanghaiOrange

I dig Mr. Show. But I like Upright Citizen's Brigade more. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2