Along Came Polly

Started by MacGuffin, January 13, 2004, 12:39:55 AM

Fishbulb

QuoteWin a Date with Tad Hamilton, now that looks like quality film. Cinema, even.

No, Win A Date With Tad Hamilton's not any good either. Only worth seeing for Ginnifer Goodwin , who I've now decided I love after seeing her in only 2 movies.

©brad

so did anyone else see this?

Jeremy Blackman

Number 1 at the box office.

I would accept that in April, but not now. Not now.

modage

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanNumber 1 at the box office.

I would accept that in April, but not now. Not now.
why, now is the absolute worst time for movies?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: themodernage02why, now is the absolute worst time for movies?
Maybe for LA/NY, but the best movies of the year are trickling down to other major cities.

MacGuffin

This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, I believed the romance here than I did for Cold Mountain. Yes, the funniest moments are in the trailer, but it did manage to keep a few in reserve - bonus points for working 'shart' into a scene, and the biggest laugh was seeing the Breakfast Club-like poster (accompanied by "Don't You Forget About Me" on the sndtrk) for Hoffman's character as a child star.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Just saw this and I have to say I really liked it... its very well done and very funny... and way better than all the other 'romantic comedies' i have seen lately... this was very good

jennifer aniston is also incredible in this movie and ben stiller funny as always!