Agents?

Started by prophet, July 17, 2003, 06:45:11 PM

prophet

When does a director get an agent? when they start getting offers to be on shows and such?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Ghostboy

Whenever they've done something that makes agents think they might be capable of pulling in some cash.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

TheVoiceOfNick

Pretend an agent is a salesperson... he/she won't sell a product that doesn't offer some special feature or benefit... a director who has won awards or done something special has something the agent can sell... if you don't have anything to sell, don't think about an agent yet.

Nick

prophet

i dont want one i was just curiouse  on when you need to get one thats all.

mindfuck

When it's time for you to get an agent, one will most likely get you first.

prophet

markums2k

If I were an agent, based on the crap that you've been posting... guess what?   :yabbse-thumbdown:

prophet

i dont understand why you said that. can you explane in more detail?

markums2k

Quote from: propheti dont understand why you said that. can you explane in more detail?

You know, I would elaborate, but first you'll have to tell me what 'explane' means exactly.

prophet

it means to explain. to give a reason ??

TheVoiceOfNick

Is it just me or does every thread that Prophet posts in go to hell?

Nick

prophet

ya, for some reason im not liked maybe because im young and i need to think of what i post? whatever its just the internet im not offended.

BrainSushi

Quote from: prophetya, for some reason im not liked maybe because im young and i need to know of what i post. whatever its just the internet im not offended.

I like you  :-D  :yabbse-thumbup:

prophet

thanks that made me stop crying.  :wink: