conversation only with caps

Started by sphinx, June 16, 2003, 05:38:35 PM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

sphinx

:yabbse-sad:

this isn't a conversation at all!  it's merely a mish-mash of caps, the latter of which seem to have no bearing on each other

imagine for a moment that you can only speak to each other in sentences used in movies, and you have to take a picture from that moment in the movie to correspond wi----fuck it, what a terrible idea

children with angels

No way - I thought it was a great idea! Just stick to Sphixy's rules and it'll be sweet!
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

©brad

Quote from: sphinx:yabbse-sad:

this isn't a conversation at all!  it's merely a mish-mash of caps, the latter of which seem to have no bearing on each other

imagine for a moment that you can only speak to each other in sentences used in movies, and you have to take a picture from that moment in the movie to correspond wi----fuck it, what a terrible idea

no no no dude. lets keep going. hopefully sum ppl will get the hang of it. what i think u should do or if any other admin would be so kind as to erase the non-cap posts like the one from netawhwanaa (nice job dipshit) and others, including this one i am writing right now. it would make this potentially excellent thread that much more excellent. cause those posts kinda interrupt the flow of the cap conversation. so yea, lets keep going.

bonanzataz

Quote from: cecil b. demented
"Go home to your mother! Doesn't she ever want you? Tell her this isn't some communist daycare center! Tell your mother I hate her! Tell your mother I hate you!"

fuck yes, i love this movie.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Derek237

You're a real stutterin' prick, ya know that?

MrBurgerKing

Mister, if you don't shut up I'm gonna kick one hundred percent of your ass!

Pubrick

"This conversation has gone to shit."
under the paving stones.

©brad

Quote from: P

"This conversation has gone to shit."

"for real tho!"

sphinx

begin this thread makes sphinx sad stop please stop stop