Obsessive compulsive protagonists and such characters

Started by nineteenseventyseven, February 03, 2005, 08:23:06 PM

nineteenseventyseven

The defective always serve as the greatest leads, something always going on with those mentally unsound...
Please don't reference The Aviator.
I waste time.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ono

nineteenseventyseven

What I am asking for, Pubrick, are good movies with mentally disturbed/challenged lead characters.
Do you have any?
If not, please spare me the cyber-film snob asshole talk. A simple "could you explain?" would have suited me better.
I waste time.

cine

Quote from: YouI fuckin' hate nineteenseventyseven. pretentious bastard. prick.
Fuck Vincent Gallo, too. He's just the same.

nineteenseventyseven

I waste time.

samsong

is there any way you admins can ban people from being able to create threads?

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

nineteenseventyseven

I waste time.

Thrindle

Quote from: nineteenseventysevenI'll stop.
Don't stop making threads, just stop being such a little boy.  

I just read your comments on the "Movie's Bitches Dig" thread, and the pre-adolescent-"I hate girls cuz they've got cooties and wouldn't suck my dick"-role, has been filled repeatedly in different variations on this site.  It's cool if you post here, as yourself... but leave the attention getting misogyny alone.  Let your actual personality, and maybe a little intelligence, show.  

Then other posters won't get so much pleasure from shitting on a little bastard.
Classic.

Pubrick

u know sumthing is wrong when u are throroughly owned by thrindle, in ur own thread.

locked to prevent further embarrassment.
under the paving stones.