vincent gallo

Started by writedownhere, April 18, 2003, 05:24:03 AM

polkablues

If you had asked me prior to reading this if I thought there was any way Vincent Gallo would attempt to make himself out to be the one true victim of the Harvey Weinstein situation... I would have said yes, that tracks perfectly with my existing perception of Vincent Gallo, thank you for asking.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

I take it 'The Brown Bunny' never had a blu ray release?

WorldForgot

Quote from: Reelist on June 26, 2020, 05:05:19 PM
I take it 'The Brown Bunny' never had a blu ray release?

Limited Edition run of its first Blu Ray release
Gray Daisy films presents The Brown Bunny. Written, directed, edited and produced by Vincent Gallo.The Brown Bunny is a love story. It's the story of one man, the one lost love of his life and his attempts to find that love again. The story of a lost soul unable to forget his past.

Bud Clay races motorcycles. After finishing a race in New Hampshire Bud Clay (Vincent Gallo) loads his motorcycle into the back of his van and begins a cross-country odyssey to California where he is to compete in another race.

During his trip Bud meets three very different girls. Violet, Lilly (Cheryl Tiegs) and Rose.  None of these girls can replace Daisy, the only girl he's ever loved and the only girl he will ever love.  Bud will never escape his intense feelings for the love of his life, Daisy (Chloe Sevigny) and so he plans to reconcile with her when he reaches California.

Arriving in Los Angeles, Bud checks into a motel before visiting the abandoned home he once shared with his true love Daisy. He leaves a note for her, hoping she will turn up at his motel room . . .

Building to a notorious climax, the film presents one of the frankest and most insightful portrayals of male sexuality and male heartbreak ever seen in American cinema.

Vincent Gallo is a true artist in multiple mediums, and the most misunderstood, misquoted, misrepresented talent of his generation.

This is the first and only Blu-Ray release. Art Direction and Design by Vincent Gallo. The Brown Bunny comes in a cardboard digipak, each hand numbered and signed by Vincent Gallo, limited to 250 copies. The Blu-Ray is housed inside a Kraft self-seal padded mailer with a sticker, featuring a note from Vincent Gallo about The Brown Bunny and the culmination of reflections, media and beyond since the release of the film in 2003.

This piece of art is intended for adults only, due to mature content and nudity on the cover.

Alethia

Well I just bought that, I did.

Drenk

« This piece of art is intended for adults only, due to mature content and nudity on the cover. »

Hmmm.

69$.
Ascension.

Shughes

Very curious about the cover. But maybe not $69 curious...

wilder