3rd baby down

Started by md, March 19, 2011, 12:35:58 PM

md

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20475044,00.html

It's about to be three's company for Maya Rudolph.

The Bridesmaids actress, 38, is pregnant with her third child, sources confirm to PEOPLE.

Rudolph and director Paul Thomas Anderson, 40, are already parents to daughters Pearl and Lucille.

"I feel like everyone who has had more then one [child] says you should do it," Rudolph said in 2009 when she announced she was expecting her second child. "It's nice to have this experience."
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

polkablues

Quote from: Stefen on March 19, 2011, 01:04:29 PM
He wants a boy so bad!

This has some scary implications after all episodes of The Tudors I've been watching lately...
My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai

He wants his Dirk Diggler.

JG

awww, he wants a boy to abandon.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

I'm sure he's aiming for one more girl to have the Kubrick trifecta.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Quote from: P on March 19, 2011, 11:35:54 PM
I'm sure he's aiming for one more girl to have the Kubrick trifecta.

So his first son can be Barry Egan? Not a chance. PTA would drown PDL in a tub to avoid it.

P Heat

Read about this in the morning. Great for Paul! :yabbse-grin:

Guess after getting a billionaires like Megan Ellison to back his films up he finally got exited  and let some stress off lol
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

MacGuffin

Less baby making, more movie making.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Dude has sex more than we do.

Reel

lol imagine if Maya Rudolph was your wife! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt

polkablues

Quote from: Stefen on March 20, 2011, 01:52:05 AM

All this proves is that he's had sex three times. I've had sex at least four. At least!
My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai

Quote from: polkablues on March 20, 2011, 10:50:02 AM
Quote from: Stefen on March 20, 2011, 01:52:05 AM

All this proves is that he's had sex three times. I've had sex at least four. At least!

Where are your babies then, eh?