Did anyone else see QT turn cocaine negro at the Grammys? HILARIOUS.

Started by Stefen, February 01, 2010, 01:33:01 AM

Stefen

My god, QT trying to be someone he's not. Dude introduced Lil Wayne, Drake and Em and sounded hilarious.

Video. Just watch the first 30 secs, please.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmjmv16XJb4&feature=player_embedded#
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

matt35mm

Pas

Pedro

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

tpfkabi

did anyone see him on Kimmel a month or two ago?

the line up was Terry Bradshaw, Quentin, and Catherine Keener.

Keener barely got about one sentence in with Bradshaw/Quentin going back and forth.

he was also on Conan recently and did a voice trailer for a Conan revenge picture.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Pas

modage

Looks like NBC pulled the Conan clips already (that's how I saw them).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on February 05, 2010, 11:29:45 AM
HIIP HOOPP IIIIS FOEEVAH

That was the second best (worst) line in QT's intro. The first being, 'aye, lookie ere'".
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Pas Rap on February 05, 2010, 01:50:35 PM
you got links for both these things, sounds pretty funny.

i saw them both on TV - evidence of my guest over host allegiance. =)

Pas

Quote from: Stefen on February 05, 2010, 03:19:39 PM
Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on February 05, 2010, 11:29:45 AM
HIIP HOOPP IIIIS FOEEVAH

That was the second best (worst) line in QT's intro. The first being, 'aye, lookie ere'".

HAHAHA I love this clip... to quote SoNowThen when I showed it to him : "Fat Elvis on coke'

tpfkabi

I recently saw his Elvis Mitchell interview on TCM with a date of 2008, and man, it seems he has changed physically quite a bit in that short time. Maybe it has to do with the lighting - I don't know. His face seems a lot slimmer in that interview.

Reel

It was funny how he called them "two of the most Glorious bastards" because they both actually are and so is he kind of.

tpfkabi

i saw him on Ferguson i think last week. i think that makes just about every late night show since IB came out. not sure if he did Fallon or not.