Retard negro makes good

Started by Ghostboy, August 20, 2003, 08:15:46 PM

Ghostboy

Have you guys seen the trailer for Radio yet? Oh my god, this looks amazing....amazingly horrible! What was anyone involved with this thinking?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/radio/

Except for Cuba Gooding Jr., everyone knows what HE was thinking. Make money, make ignorant white folks happy, etc. At first I thought that it at least looked like a step up from Boat Trip...but then he opened his mouth! The teeth! THE TEETH!

I can't wait to see this one bomb.

Pedro

I saw this trailer...it's beautiful.  I laughed until I almost cried.  People in the theater just stared.

I don't know if I should have been laughing at Cuba as much as I did.

jonas

Remember the Titans + Forest Gump = Radio
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: jonasRemember the Titans + Forest Gump = Radio

Correctomundo!  

Wow, I was in tears after the trailer...and not the outpouring of sympathy or joy but an entirely new level of sadness....

....and shit, I know someone already posted about this, but: OMG WTF is UP with those TEETH!?!?!?
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

mindfuck

Oh god. Please make it stop. It's even using that same crazy inspirational theme music.

Pedro

Quote from: tremoloslothFALSE!  FALSE!
:lol:

Gamblour.

Quote from: mindfuckOh god. Please make it stop. It's even using that same crazy inspirational theme music.

That's the first thing I thought...how many times has that music been whored out to feel-good movie trailers?

I thought of it as October Sky meets Brian's Song, only the black guy's retarded.
WWPTAD?

NEON MERCURY

....i am not a cuba fan...HE ALWAYS OVER-ACTS/OVER-PLAYS every  role....(think the ultra-chessfest he displyed in Pearl Harbor..and men of honor).........he doesn't seem to take a lot of good roles IMO..unless that stupid boat movie was considered a "good" role..and the ..LOL!!! the ice cream truck role was "good" also.. those are some examples (i am not saying every role he takes is bad).......even in Jerry M...i couldn't believe he won an acad. award for that . :shock: ......he even over-acted on his aceptance speech..........Ghostboy....i know what yopu mean about this film.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

i thought this post was about that fat black kid i see at mcdonalds who works the fries and sings wanksta really loud with a crazy look in his eyes

i saw your post title, and i was so happy i was like

" aww maybe he got promoted"

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi thought this post was about that fat black kid i see at mcdonalds who works the fries and sings wanksta really loud with a crazy look in his eyes

i saw your post title, and i was so happy i was like

" aww maybe he got promoted"

lol......

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: GhostboyThe teeth! THE TEETH!

"the horror..the horror........"

oh yeah....chill factor  .lol. thants the name of another cuba classic..

Ghostboy

If Spike Lee ever reissues Bamboozled for some reason with an updated montage at the end, I'm sure there will be a clip from this in there.

The sad thing is that Cuba is actually talented. It's almost impossible to believe...and he sure as hell didn't deserve that Oscar...but he made an impressive debut a million years ago.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Ghostboyhe made an impressive debut a million years ago.

as the kid getting his haircut in coming to america ?