What's the answer to 99 out of 100 questions? Money.

Started by -dazza-, May 06, 2003, 02:11:52 PM

-dazza-

Homer with crows:
"Russell Crowe, Cameron Crowe, Gregory Peck"

Classic  :-D
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE

Sigur Rós

Quote from: -dazza-Homer with crows:
"Russell Crowe, Cameron Crowe, Gregory Peck"

Classic  :-D

Medical Marijuana
:wink:

Mellow Fellow

speaking of the medical marijuana episode, ive got a question. when homers first toking up he's singing "i am hungry for a candy bar! i think i'll eat a mounds!" is that a real song? or is homer just being funny, sidenote, donovan's "wear your love like heaven" is also used brilliantly in this episode
Some people say I was an embarassment to the nation. Well, I say, that depends on what your definition of "was" is, jerk.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: tremoloslothI've honestly heard a lot more Crowe than Tarantino quotes

have you been wearing earmuffs?
...your excuses are your own...

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

ProgWRX

hmm can you give me examples? I've actually never even heard a normal person quote Cameron Crowe dialogue... (only in TV/other movie references)
-Carlos

Sleuth

To be honest, most people that quote him (that I know aren't fans of CC) are probably just quoting something else that made a reference to him.
I like to hug dogs

ProgWRX

true

i mean for example :  show me the money...

although many people probably know it comes from jerry maguire, they probably never make the connection that its the same guy who wrote Singles/Almost Famous/Vanilla Sky...

:?

Although then again, most people who go around quoting Tarantino movies are just the type of people who go around quoting Tarantino movies to feel cool and hip...  :lol:  :P
-Carlos

ono

"English, motherfucker!"

Oh, wait, wrong thread.