Britney

Started by SoNowThen, September 12, 2003, 10:00:19 AM

Raikus

He sure won the other night!

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Britney Talks About Wedding Madness

Britney Spears blames the magic of Las Vegas for prompting her to marry best pal Jason Alexander, because she was dumbstruck at how well they "hit it off" in the vibrant city. The pop superstar spoke for the first time about the January 3 wedding on MTV show TRL yesterday and admitted she just got caught up in the moment. She explains, "I do believe in the sanctity of marriage. I totally do. But I think I was in Vegas and, I dunno, it just took over me and things got out of hand and, yeah, that's what happened. I was in Vegas and I was with my friend and we just hit it off completely. I dunno. Let's talk about something else." Britney also admitted she was amazed with the press coverage her late-night nuptials got. She added, "Do you realize we landed on Mars on that day? Why weren't they all talking about that?"
context, context, context.

Pubrick

Quote from: Britney (aka, Mrs P.)"I was in Vegas and, I dunno, it just took over me and things got out of hand and, yeah, that's what happened.
sure, use The Shining excuse.

Quote from: Britney Astronomer"Do you realize we landed on Mars on that day? Why weren't they all talking about that?"
oh great now a whole generation of girls will think we landed on mars in the 21st century.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Quote from: chuckhimselfoBritney also admitted she was amazed with the press coverage her late-night nuptials got. She added, "Do you realize we landed on Mars on that day? Why weren't they all talking about that?"

I still can't believe that she doesn't understand what a HUGE celebrity she is after all this time and is "all, OMG" over the press and paparazzi she gets.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it
With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic

That's what I call poetry...I need a hit, baby give me it. It's not even gramatically correct. God I hate Britney Spears. And she's not even that attractive. I see better looking girls every day. My sister is always listening to this fucking Toxic song it's driving me mad. Weird how receiving hits from good looking fraternity boys is a recurrent theme in her songs.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The lyrics suck, the video was a piece of nothing, but the beat is pretty nice for Britney's standards.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Quote from: RaikusHe sure won the other night!

Gigidy gigidy gigidy!
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

heheh does that looks like a Q to you?

molly

Quote from: P
Quote from: Britney (aka, Mrs P.)"I was in Vegas and, I dunno, it just took over me and things got out of hand and, yeah, that's what happened.
sure, use The Shining excuse.

Quote from: Britney Astronomer"Do you realize we landed on Mars on that day? Why weren't they all talking about that?"
oh great now a whole generation of girls will think we landed on mars in the 21st century.

i've just read that Viking1 and Viking2 landed on Mars in 1976.
i think those are first.

Quote from: mollyi've just read that Viking1 and Viking2 landed on Mars in 1976.
i think those are first.

oh, i dunno.

Pas

Quote from: chuckhimselfo
Quote from: mollyi've just read that Viking1 and Viking2 landed on Mars in 1976.
i think those are first.

oh, i dunno.

It's true.

Raikus

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: chuckhimselfoBritney also admitted she was amazed with the press coverage her late-night nuptials got. She added, "Do you realize we landed on Mars on that day? Why weren't they all talking about that?"

I still can't believe that she doesn't understand what a HUGE celebrity she is after all this time and is "all, OMG" over the press and paparazzi she gets.
We're being sarcastic here, right--not naive?

Her true musical non-ability has been bludgeoned by her newest "songs" so she's got to throw something into the publicity machine to take everyone's attention off of it.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ono

HAHAHAHAHA.

QuoteSpears Clashes with Knowles
Britney Spears stunned her Pepsi advert co-stars Beyonce Knowles and Pink when she stormed out on them, following a bitter row with the Destiny's Child beauty. The pop trio - who feature as scantily-clad gladiators in the soft drinks promo - stood united during the premiere of the advert in London on Monday, but later launched into a heated confrontation at the capital's Nobu restaurant, according to Britain's Daily Star tabloid. Although event organizers had reportedly tried to keep the warring threesome apart, the singers sat down for dinner together at the plush eaterie - until Britney ran out just 10 minutes into the meal. An insider says, "It was ridiculous. Pepsi fork out millions to get this super-trio together for an advert and they can't even be civil to each other for the duration of a meal. Beyonce was sniping at Britney who was giving as good as she got. Pink stonewalled the pair of them. It looked like it was going to turn nasty, then Britney stormed out with a face like thunder."
~IMDB.com
When I first read the headline, I thought this was Harry Knowles.  Somehow, I think that would make a more interesting story.

RegularKarate

Beyonce, then Pink, then Spears...

actually, it would be Beyonce, then Beyonce again, then Pink, then Beyonce again, then maybe Pink again, then Beyonce AND Pink, then Spears

Pubrick

1. beyonce
2. the shining
3. spears
under the paving stones.