Has he ever been or posted here?

Started by Banky, January 05, 2004, 10:42:37 PM

sickfins

Quote from: mom meI tell "me" he should remember always the beginnings and cherish them for they only happen once.

thought something fishy was going down

i guess this is it

i also thought family matters were confined to hilarious sitcoms and fictional stories.  this could get touchy

md

and the good book says: we may be through with the past but the past aint through with us yet
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Pubrick

despite the idiots,. this board is truly awesome.

where else do u find conspiracies, secret cults, masonic murders, sickk magickk and general intrigue?

do i know what rhetorical means?
under the paving stones.

Sally O'Malley

rhetoric is but the language of the soul... and the fuel for debate.

some may say that atticus was not a finch simply bc he was a jonez..
or so "he" says.

.....why is atticus jonez?....is the eternal question not, "why was atticus jonez?"..........
strange what it became; a psuedo-oligarchy pinned on rueling a cherished, yet insignificant, msg bored and blowin the feeble c0olective minds, orally,  of a generation wave that became peeons and spent pages n pages of self-respect on a forum that didnt even respect them, mainly bc nobody respected eachother.

....although i do admire it for how organically it came about......watched it unfold like a bloomin' onion, mate!

peeeteeeay mos likely did not have a pseudonym, and does not.
not for this spec in the cosmos.

ps.
.......little interest would be correct.
.....too many things...jus t0o many things n not much to be laxed about in this current life...sorry kids no down time, only syndrome, thanks for playing........
.....i keep all my Time locked up in storage so that, one day, when i find the time, i can use it. maybe then will i waste countless more hours creating a false civilization in my "dome," where i am the spiritual leader of a mindless collective that bows to my every whim.....makin my ass numb n my brain number...................1.

......time is a cruel thief to rob us of our former selves....we lose as much to life as we do to death......
......this is something i believe personally, but also subjectively and w/o bias..

......Peace Out.
..the 'highlander' was a documentary and the events happend in real time.

Pubrick

appendixax #335-
Single Serving Friend, aka Charles Fort, aka Miguel Sanchez, was the prehistoric precursor to picolbug and NEON MERCURY. he is survived by his own legend, and will forever be remembered as The Godfather of Font.

so long, friend.
under the paving stones.

picolas