In Your opinion the most beatiful actress who can really act

Started by joeybdot, April 19, 2003, 06:29:30 PM

godardian

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: godardianSandra Bernhard has slept with more men and women, some of them very famous and very attractive (or very famous for being very attractive), than any of us probably ever will in our lives.
Two questions for you: 1) You know this how?  2) This matters because?  I mean, I get your point, but I don't think the number of notches on your bedpost or the symmetry of your face really judges character.  But that's just me being an idealistic idiot.  :-D

I'm an idealistic idiot, too- my whole point was that "judging character" is way outside the grasp of the entire thrust of this dumb thread. My sardonicism goes misunderstood... :) Bernhard was held up as emblematic of ugliness, and proceeding from what I read in a lot of the posts here, Bernhard "wins" on whatever petty, exclusively hormonal grounds they're based on... whatever. People who get laid can more easily acknowledge that hotness is in the eyes of the beholder; TV and internet hotness parades/picky little judgment lists are, in my oh-so-humble opinion, by and for people who can't get real-life dates, or at least not enough of them.

I'm mum on my Bernhard sources, BTW. Let's just say she's uninhibited and moves in celebrity-oriented circles which have their spies. Not to oversell my "connections"; her sexual hitlist is pretty common knowledge.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Pubrick

what, we're not even talking about talent anymore.

this is simple matter of Sandra Bernhard being effing ugly and anyone who's fucked her is obviously deranged. yeah there's lots of ppl like that in the entertainment industry. just cos u f*ck a lot doesn't make u beautiful. and just cos sumone f*cks u doesn't make u attractive.

obviously this thread and any other like it is stupid, that's why i like em. it's funny to see how everyone's ideas are hot are so twisted, like how we just discovered SoNowThen is into drag queens.
under the paving stones.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Plike how we just discovered SoNowThen is into drag queens.

OH SHNAP!

Chest Rockwell

I think they spliced Lucy Liu's head onto a man's body.

SoNowThen

Quote from: Pobviously this thread and any other like it is stupid, that's why i like em. it's funny to see how everyone's ideas are hot are so twisted, like how we just discovered SoNowThen is into drag queens.

Hahaha -- WAIT A MINUTE. HEY!!  :(

cheeeeeel

Well fine, you have your Watts' and Kidmans', I'd take Swank over them any day.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

molly

Redlum

Quote from: mollywhy do i see blank page when i click on that link?
Sorry. I exceeded my bandwidth limits with that host. Try this one. Its a larger file, though. 1mb.

http://elicash.members.easyspace.com/VanityFairCover04PC.jpg
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

soixante

Music is your best entertainment value.

Sleuth

Quote from: soixanteBeauty is in the eye of the beholder.

YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME :x  :x  :x
I like to hug dogs

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Sloyj
Quote from: soixanteBeauty is in the eye of the beholder.

YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME :x  :x  :x

Slorged again, sloyj  :wink:

Chest Rockwell

Just for anyone that cares, I picked up the Vanity Fair mag. today with all the actresses and what-not. There's not really a whole lot about them (actresses), so it was a bit disappointing, but there are some cool stills (at thumbnail size though) of actresses meeting other actresses and stuff. Basically the article just heaps praise on all of them.

El Duderino

how can you look at that pic and not get a hard on? (unless you have nothing able to get hard)

p.s. she looks not very good in the vanity fair pic
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

Stefen

I've always thought Holly Hunter is absolutely gorgeous and she seems to get prettier as she gets older. Also I think Anne Hathway (from that tv show get real) is very pretty. Not a bad actress either with the shit shes given. If shes given a more mature, good part she will rock it like a video game guaranteed.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

classical gas

Kate Winslet has the total package as far as I'm concerned.  From what I've seen (I passed on that David Gale thing) she has never given a bad performance (and I just saw Spotless Mind tonight).  And she is really hot.