Stressed Eric

Started by Reinhold, August 17, 2005, 12:09:28 PM

Reinhold

anybody remember this show before it got cancelled?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

mogwai

Redlum

Yeah. It was great. It made me twitchy, especially when the vein on his temple started to throb.

It took me ages to realise where I'd heard Brians (Spaced) voice. His kids were really funny, too.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Reinhold

HOLY SHIT.

i was beginning to think that i'd imagined the whole thing. nobody anywhere that i've asked remembers it.

thanks.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.