I took a picture of PTA's house.

Started by Stefen, May 12, 2004, 10:42:29 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Jeremy Blackman

Oh wait, more views of his house:

His bathroom:

More PTA house pictures here:

http://www.ciaokids.org/infosolivia.htm

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

NEON MERCURY

here is where PTA gathers his water:

Sleuth

HERE';S PTA AND HIS BABY

PTA WHEN HE IS GUNGRY

GRAPH EXPLAINING PTA'S STATE

PTA BACK WHEN HE WAS FILMING BOOGIE NIGHTS (IN CALIFORNIA, THOUGH, FUCK WHAT IT SAYS ON THE SID EOKAY?)
I like to hug dogs

El Duderino

Quote from: StefenHeres a picture of the back.

outhouse.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

context, context, context.

coffeebeetle

Someone remind me why we have this thread?  Wait, wait, I know...

For Me to Poop On!
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Pubrick

Quote from: coffeebeetleYou are SOOOOO fucking FUNNY.
actually the funniest part was u falling for it.

that and crono's bike.
under the paving stones.

coffeebeetle

Thanks, P.  But I'm not the only one.

Pubrick

sorry, what i meant was: you falling for it and then getting mad about it.

now the joke is dead of course, it was good while it lasted, and in a way i'm thankful to u for making it worthwhile.. the point of these things is to fool gullible ppl.
under the paving stones.

coffeebeetle

I see.  Just like old times P, if you know what I mean...during my extended hiatus from this board, I was hoping you'd get that bumblebee extracted from your ass....

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

coffeebeetle

No, that's P with a stinger up his anus.  Makes ya cringe, eh?

Pubrick

i liked ur pre-edited post better.

u know, before u showed u couldn't take a good owning.
under the paving stones.