What did you think of Matrix Reloaded?

Started by Ghostboy, May 12, 2003, 02:23:29 PM

Fernando

Quote from: mutinycoLet this thread die. This movie was an unwatchable bore. Bad acting. Bad writing. Overused, uneffective CGI. Let it go, fellas.

Mutinyco, that was the wrong thing to say.

Sleuth

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: mutinycoLet this thread die. This movie was an unwatchable bore. Bad acting. Bad writing. Overused, uneffective CGI. Let it go, fellas.

I don't know about that, Fernando.  I always thought I liked the movie until he said I didn't
I like to hug dogs

picolas

Quote from: tremolosloth
Quote from: Fernando

I don't know about that, Fernando.  I always thought I liked the movie until he said I didn't
hah. reminds me of this.

Quote from: pointlesswasteoftime.comNow what am I supposed to think? After all, with less than three months until the opening of the third film I'm still desperately researching whether or not I liked the second one. The data seems strong on both sides. What's worse is that I suspect that I really liked Reloaded, but reading the essays written on the subject at Ain't-it-Cool news I'm trying to calculate just how much this reduces my value as a human being. Quote:

"i was watching that pile of crap and kept looking at my watch. I was with 5 other people and 2 of them fell asleep. reoloaded sucked.........."

-Darth Phallus

I cannot dismiss this argument, and not only because the commentator in question is apparently part of a family of narcoleptics and, in fact, seems to have nodded off on the keyboard at the end of his sentence. After all, I already knew that there were world-renowned film theorists who despised Reloaded. But these new comments are coming from the fans, so enfilled with rage that English words can only express it with special modified spelling:

"Yeah, Honkey Solo, I lick his ass, oh wait no, thats your moms ass I'm liking, and my big "two towers" cock shes sucking, gotta love the 69. by the way, Return of the King is gonna own you little starwars fagets."

-Tom Bombadildo

Banky

i cant think of anything clever to say but uhhh........

i dont agree with fernando

Banky

got this from a video store that was about to toss it.

its one big multidimensional stand up

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: pointlesswasteoftime.com"Yeah, Honkey Solo, I lick his ass, oh wait no, thats your moms ass I'm liking, and my big "two towers" cock shes sucking, gotta love the 69. by the way, Return of the King is gonna own you little starwars fagets."

True literary genius here.  Watch out for this guy's new novel: Everything I Ever Needed To Know...I Didn't.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye