The Office

Started by Redlum, September 19, 2003, 11:46:50 AM

Kal

its official... im bored... i dont understand why they changed the format to one hour... but it sucks.... its too long and unfunny

this blows

I Love a Magician

it's going back to half hour after next week

i thought this episode was on par with an average episode from season two, which is good.

edison

Quote from: kal on October 12, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
its official... im bored... i dont understand why they changed the format to one hour... but it sucks.... its too long and unfunny

this blows

yeah, they should have stopped at the first 30 last night. That second part was way out there, kidnapping the pizza kid!?!?, what the heck was that? Well, I hope things get back on track when they stick to 30 minutes (or I guess it's actually what 24 minutes?).

Stefen

I hate Dana just as much, if not MORE than ANYONE, but.........   

I think this season so far is better than any of the others. I was BORED by the start of the season last year.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Stefen on October 12, 2007, 10:20:12 AM
I hate Dana just as much, if not MORE than ANYONE, but.........   

I think this season so far is better than any of the others. I was BORED by the start of the season last year.

Who the fuck is Dana?

I agree, I am enjoying this season. I can feel how stretched the shows are, but I don't mind too much. The first half of this episode was absolutely brilliant. Ryan is clearly written by someone with wonderful insight (he was speaking this week EXACTLY like someone I work with) and the whole dvd bouncing box, that was so weird of them to step in my brain and extract that.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

haha what the fuck was I talking about?  :ponder:

Yeah, the Ryan desk bit was funny as shit.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gamblour.

My favorite episode yet.
WWPTAD?

Kal

The episode wasnt thaaat good, but Michaels commercial was really cool... I'm surprised he did something like that and not offensive for the company... but this could have been an hour-long episode, showing them filming and all that stuff... even more than other hour-long episodes with different themes.

MacGuffin

NBC Developing The Office Spin-Off
Source: ComingSoon

TV Guide reports that NBC is developing an episode of comedy "The Office" that would introduce several new characters who would then be spun off into a new series.

The proposed "Office 2" is not expected to include any of the mother ship's core cast, as producers are already casting about for a "name" to headline the potential show.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: MacGuffin on October 30, 2007, 09:27:40 PM
NBC Developing The Office Spin-Off
Source: ComingSoon

TV Guide reports that NBC is developing an episode of comedy "The Office" that would introduce several new characters who would then be spun off into a new series.

The proposed "Office 2" is not expected to include any of the mother ship's core cast, as producers are already casting about for a "name" to headline the potential show.

Hey, that reminds me, it's time to kill myself!
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

i just hope its as good as Heroes: Origins!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Michael is really making this show unbearable to watch. It was bad enough when you thought to yourself "Oh, Michael!" but now I'm yelling at the TV telling him to kill himself. He sucks so bad.

MacGuffin

That's what she said.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Quote from: MacGuffin on November 17, 2007, 11:47:23 AM
That's what she said.

hah. but yeah, that's pretty much the whole thing. Michael is ruining stuff with his "that's what she said" crap. It was funny at first a couple seasons ago, but now it's just old.

Whoever said he's like the Homer Simpson if Thursday nights was right on.

I'm glad their making Daryl a more visible character. He's awesome. Him and Creed have been the best parts of this season. Oh, and also Ryan's new ego maniacal trip he's on.