The Only Film More Brilliant Than "Kill Bill" Is..

Started by 1976, October 13, 2003, 05:13:57 PM

modage

is it  that everytime you get a thought, you must create a new thread for it?  is there any reason this belongs outside of one of the pre-existing 10 other Kill Bill threads?  outside of making clutter i mean.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02is it  that everytime you get a thought, you must create a new thread for it?  is there any reason this belongs outside of one of the pre-existing 10 other Kill Bill threads? outside of making clutter i mean.

Get ready for this forum turning into PTA's with every aspect of PDL analyzed.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

yeah that forum was the reason i started coming here. and i dont even check it anymore.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Quote from: themodernage02is it  that everytime you get a thought, you must create a new thread for it?  is there any reason this belongs outside of one of the pre-existing 10 other Kill Bill threads?  outside of making clutter i mean.

you must masturbate constantly.

j_scott_stroup04

The only film more brilliant than Kill Bill is....

going to be Kill Bill Vol. 2!

actually, there are several films more brilliant, but we don't need to get into that.
"The sunshine bores the daylights outta me!"- Rolling Stones

"When I am King you will be first against the wall!"- Radiohead

Finn

Kill Bill should not be compared on the basis of it's brilliance to other movies. Why must we go around comparing one movie to the other all the time? I don't know whether number 2 is going to be bad or good, but volume 1 stands alone!
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

actually dazed and confused is more brilliant than kill bill and the stoned aged................................................................................................

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quoteis it that everytime you get a thought, you must create a new thread for it? is there any reason this belongs outside of one of the pre-existing 10 other Kill Bill threads? outside of making clutter i mean.

themodernage02 you love this thread. It's very obvious from the paragraph that you decided to type. And as you can see, I love this thread also.

So just admit it, and we can both love it together.

chris