Who here is credited in the IMDB???

Started by cron, April 07, 2004, 10:00:48 AM

Pas

Quote from: ebeamanNo acting credits or anything but I'll have you know I did do a review of "The English Patient". And I do mean a review........

"Oh my god, this is the second worst movie of all-time next to "Pay It Forward"! I will always wonder why in the world it was regarded as such an instant classic back in 96. I guess I literally can't comprehend the praise of something so boring and contrived, it just hurts my head to even think about it's popularity. Seriously, cause this is the kind of stuff that's just choking and hurting cinema, it's a disease! All of this type of stuff. I hate when films are made to be like a freaking play. Film is a better, more exciting medium, it is to be used as a different medium than theatre! I'm sick of all the theatrical dialogue and flat visuals that are desecrating the screen! Keep that crap on the stage! This is cinema!!! Just flat out avoid this movie if you wanna see a MOVIE and not just some filmed play or if you care at all about yourself and using your time wisely for that matter, if your one of the few people that haven't seen it cause there's still a chance that you can be saved from its wrath. It's one of those movies that is so bad it just feels good to hate it. It's not just some harmless bad movie like "Rush Hour" or something. I actually don't even mind those types of bad movies. Anyway, Anthony Minghella is a freaking hack and should be banned from filmmaking, boycott every single film he makes without a thought. He should have just stuck with his day job as a playwright. Those arrogant play-junkies just couldn't stop kissing his ass. Trust me, if you love film, he doesn't deserve your hard earned money, he's trying to pollute your minds, don't let him do it!"

That's a weird review... it's the fucking English Patient, not Dude Where's My Car. And seriously, Anthony Minghella is a fine director.

kotte

You're a bit harsh...aren't you?

If it's not your type of movie, don't review it.

If you like musicals, you go see a musical, you hate it. Then review it. Not if you hate musicals to begin with...

bonanzataz

i'm going to be on imdb just as soon as "rose and the snake" (recently changed to "the promise") comes out.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

meatwad

Quote from: bonanzatazi'm going to be on imdb just as soon as "rose and the snake" (recently changed to "the promise") comes out.

that is rebecca miller's new film, right? Do you have a cast or crew credit?

bonanzataz

crew. i was only an intern. but i kicked ass.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Kal

They did put something about our film on IMDb but we asked them to remove it from the time being was we're still working on many things, especially some that they put and were not certain yet.

Its really weird how the put things there.

This one is the movie I'm working with to secure distribution in the US and that we presented in several festivals here. But I dont appear as I didnt work on the production.

http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt0322298/

And here is my sister, but a lot of information of other things she did is missing:

http://pro.imdb.com/name/nm1371128/

Stefen

What the hell is imdbpro? I thought IMDb was free?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Quote from: StefenWhat the hell is imdbpro? I thought IMDb was free?

it is... but with the pro you get a lot more information and stuff... its really cool and worthy if you can afford it... i found it very helpful myself

sorry i posted the links as i saw them i dont know if you can see them like that, but you could easily find them i guess anyway

jtm

me and my gopher credits....

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1181942/

before anyone asks for some cool stories on my #6 credit, i only worked post-production cleaning out the office.  same goes for #1

Stefen

Quote from: JTMme and my gopher credits....

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1181942/

before anyone asks for some cool stories on my #6 credit, i only worked post-production cleaning out the office.  same goes for #1

How the hell did they get your height? Did you have to tell them?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

jtm

i sent them a little biography and that was the only part that made it in for some reason.

mogwai

weird thread over at the imdb forums:

marisa tomei
Quote from: rocky_sepehrHi i need her personal E-mial address or something that she checks and mails to me.my E-mail is rocky_sepehr@yahoo.com.
i wish to recive some answer from you dear fans.
bye
Quote from:  doctorevilbrainHey,Rocky. Watch me pull her E-mail address out of my hat. Nothing up my sleeve. Presto! Sorry, that's never going to happen. GET A CLUE
Quote from: silaxSomeone should call the cops. . . I smell a restraining order.
Quote from: God_Bless_John_RitterYOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ROCKY...LOL DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK SHE WILL READ YOUR E MAIL? AND BETTER YET RESPOND TO IT?..LOL.. I AGREE WITH SILAX..... I DO SMELL A RESTRAINING ORDER.
Quote from:  blueheaven97Don't we all, Rocky? Hell, if anyone bothers to respond to this, send me her phone number while you're at it please.
Quote from: ltalian5tallionhey buddy, chill out. your scaring the children
Quote from: mrppvHere is her email marisa@nowhere.com
*har har har har har*
Quote from: Uneed2leaveBy the way, will somebody mail me a key to her front door?

Stefen

That wasn't very scary. Wheres the beef? Wheres the potatoes? It needs more substance.

EDIT: And what the hell are you doing cruising the Tomei forums anyway? Pervert.

hedwig

Quote from: cronopio
Quote from: BrainSushinope, but I know somebody who's on IMDb...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1423287/

He is a really annoying person, and I don't like him. I tried co-directing a movie with him... but he had certain dicks shoved too far down his throat and too far up his ass.

Brett Ratner , Jr.      right?

This may sound odd but I am actually ashamed of being a filmmaker from Miami, Florida because of Brett Ratner. Im not from New York, nor The Valley, nor Austin, Texas nor New Jersey, but from motherfucking Miami.

:cry:

mogwai

Quote from: StefenAnd what the hell are you doing cruising the Tomei forums anyway? Pervert.
i'm president of the MILF club. you kiddie fiddler.