Mulholland Drive DVD questions

Started by BonBon85, March 03, 2003, 12:01:09 AM

mr_boz

buy it.  it's worth every penny at 2x the price.  this is a beautiful example of how to do a film to video transfer properly.  on a good monitor, this dvd looks like film.........and it's a gorgeous film to boot.
- no need for chapter stops.

evaderhead

the menu of the europe region2 bonus feature D5

looks nice
You'll see me one more time if you do good,
and you'll seeme two more times if you do bad.

evaderhead

hedwig

evaderhead

Quote from: Hedwigholy shit
and that expresses...?

cine

bonanzataz

where'd you get it and what's on it?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

evaderhead

it's the french edition from region 2
the fisrt disc is almost the same as what you all got, added a  French audio and English DTS 5.1!
the second disc includes the making of(with actors ineterviews),a news conference,interview with editor,interviw with music producer and stuff

rustinglass

the portuguese R2  has the exact same extras (minus the press conference) and it's only one disc
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

evaderhead

i can see that
that second disc....only 2.7G.....why the hell didn't they put out just one disc!

El Duderino

wwooowww...i just creamed my pants multiple times

evader....are there any commentaries?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Just Withnail

Quote from: Dudeare there any commentaries?

Quote from: evaderheadthe fisrt disc is almost the same as what you all got, added a  French audio and English DTS 5.1!

evaderhead

I'm sorry to say : no commentaries at all...

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Quote from: MyxomatosisCigarette burns are cool. Although there is probably something lost in not being at the theater listening to some fucking moron on his cell phone behind you while trying to concentrate on the film.

Cigarette burns are cool but whenever I see them I think of how they usually pop in every ten minutes and then I think of how many cigarette burns I've seen and then my thoughts turn to how much of the film is left.  :(  Or at least that's what happens when I see them in movies when I'm watching from my house.   I don't get bothered by it at all in an actual theater for some reason.
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

MacGuffin

Mulholland Drive UK Special Edition

DVDTimes has posted that a Mulholland Drive Special Edition will be released on March 12th. Extras confirmed appear to match the French Special Edition and include: Making Of, Exclusive interviews with Mary Sweeney (subtitled) and Angelo Badalamenti (English language), Cannes 2001 press conference, Trailer, Inland Empire 10 minute preview (tbc).

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=63773
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks