Life In A Day

Started by MacGuffin, June 24, 2011, 04:42:32 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer

Directed by: Kevin MacDonald Produced by: Ridley Scott, Liza Marshall, Tony Scott

Premise: On July 24, 2010 amateur and professional film makers around the globe recorded the happenings in their communities. 80thousand short films from 197 countries were made into one movie about a day on planet earth. Three questions are the common theme: What do you love? What is in your pockets? What are you afraid of?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleepless

I've heard some really good stuff from people in the UK who have seen this. They said it's much more than just a mash up of YouTube videos, that's its indescribable and bloody brilliant. I've added it to my Netflix.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.