The Bourne Supremacy

Started by MacGuffin, April 13, 2004, 10:20:00 PM

Redlum

Quote from: Fernando
Agree 100%. What shaft said was probably what made this film really great for me.

This made me want to buy the EE of Identity.

Ditto. It's odd though. There's some great special features (albeit short) on there but for some reason the commentary from the original release is not on there and neither is the DTS.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

grand theft sparrow

Matt Damon, Action Star... who would have known?

SO late coming into the Bourne series, I know.  Saw Identity over the weekend for the first time in its entirety and was pretty impressed.  It was much better than I expected.

Saw Supremacy last night and LOVED IT!  It was fun, it was clever, and it never got too ridiculous, like other action/spy flicks (i.e. M:I2) where almost every law of physics and logic is bent or completely shattered.  And Joan Allen just needs to be in every movie.  

The cinematography/editing that everyone was bitching about was more compelling than the first film and definitely not overdone.  But I'm the kind of person to take a movie full of handheld shaky camerawork than too many things blowing up any day.