Author Topic: Hip Hop  (Read 19985 times)

Alexandro

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +470
Re: Hip Hop
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »
+1
shit, I got late to see 03's post. it seemed from the one before, where he says it makes no sense to question him on this at this point, that it was going to get juicy.

I'm really liking the album so far.
I loved the M.A.A.D. City, it's been a favorite for a couple of years now, and this has some great moments.

jenkins

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +1356
    • Neon Burrito
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2015, 09:30:03 PM »
could easily go into the "now playing" thread but i think it's, like, new age-type related to this topic. 'cause so what happened is i told her about lamar's u, a non-xixax-member human, irl she was quiet (lol) after i recommended it, via texts, and later i asked her if she hated the song, she told me she hated the song a bit (lol), and right away i knew the problem was it isn't a mellow song and she's a mellow person (we have dissimilarities), butso she'd sent me another song, which when i listened to it i thought about how mellow it is and how mellow music makes people mellow, it can do that, and misery loves company and my favorite songs tend to be songs of misery, so if it's true you're a bit like you're top-five friends, and i currently want to feel better, i obvs gotta think about my current favorite songs, and this is now one and i always like when i meet a person who gets me back into the mellow

Every perspective is an act of creation.

Axolotl

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Respect: +314
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2015, 07:40:40 PM »
+1
Jenny Death(disc 2 of The Powers that B) has been out for a few days. It's pretty good.

etc.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy