Author Topic: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.  (Read 289183 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Perineum Falcon

  • The Master of Two Worlds
  • *****
  • Posts: 1161
  • Respect: +16
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2005, 07:44:38 PM »
0
Quote from: Roman Cibeles
And they can decide what to do with it,  but it might come in handy while getting the finance.

'Cause we'll all pay for it??
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

matt35mm

  • The Master of Two Worlds
  • *****
  • Posts: 3217
  • Bony old behind.
  • Respect: +449
    • My Films on Vimeo
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2005, 08:03:49 PM »
0
Quote from: Roman Cibeles
Just had a thought. There is no clear outline of how to do it because it just came to me. Maybe it's dumb but anyway.

What if when the new site opens or something, we start an email in favor of the new PTA film getting made, we all sign it and make everyone else we know sign it and the people they know and so on and when the list gets huge we send it to the man himself (agent, contact-John Lesher). And they can decide what to do with it,  but it might come in handy while getting the finance.

I don't think it'll help because any financier would already know that PTA has many dedicated fans who would, of course, want a new PTA movie financed.  Unless you came up with 5 million names, each of which promised to buy a ticket or more, then it's useless.  It won't tell anybody anything that they don't already know.

Ultrahip

  • The Vision Quest
  • **
  • Posts: 289
  • Respect: +2
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2005, 09:13:19 PM »
0
We could right them a song! Like, just for kicks. But that'd be fun!

Pubrick

  • Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 12170
  • Lynchian identity mystery
  • Respect: +769
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2005, 09:25:48 PM »
0
Quote from: Roman Cibeles
Just had a thought. There is no clear outline of how to do it because it just came to me. Maybe it's dumb but anyway.

What if when the new site opens or something, we start an email in favor of the new PTA film getting made, we all sign it and make everyone else we know sign it and the people they know and so on and when the list gets huge we send it to the man himself (agent, contact-John Lesher). And they can decide what to do with it,  but it might come in handy while getting the finance.

uh.. let's not and say we did.
endless 'nothing is what it seems'-isms

NEON MERCURY

  • The Master of Two Worlds
  • *****
  • Posts: 3853
  • Respect: +16
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2005, 09:40:34 PM »
0
Quote from: Ultrahip
We could right them a song! Like, just for kicks. But that'd be fun!





[classical piano opening]

[spoken/whispering:]
pta, please make my life have meaning...

[drums and bass w/ electric guitar]

[verse one:]
i remember the first time i saw sydney....  ooooh-la-la
i thought it was artistic and trendy .....ooooh-la-la
i cried (boo-hoo) when the studios made that fatal mistake
how dare they change the title to hard eight.... oooh-la-la


[chorus one:]

[piano stops: only guitar and drums w/ low frequency bass]

PTA!!!!! you got me starting smokign cigarettes
PTA!!!!! you made me realize watching hours porn could be helpful
PTA!!!!! you made me want to enslave and fuck chinese boys  throwing fireworks as i made my drug deals
PTA!!!! but PTA!!!!! [only slow piano] b..u...t  p...t...a, there will be blood ......must.......... be .......maDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[guitars/drums/bass]

[verse two:]

visions of the magnolia trailor clouded my mind....ooooh-la-la
.........
.............................
.
..
.....................................
.




.............................................................uh, i give up :saywhat:

Ultrahip

  • The Vision Quest
  • **
  • Posts: 289
  • Respect: +2
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2005, 11:25:17 PM »
0
a heroic effort!

Ordet

  • The Vision Quest
  • **
  • Posts: 119
  • we're spinning
  • Respect: 0
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2005, 11:50:11 PM »
0
I say we do it just for the heck of it...
How many names you think we could get?
Who ever comes the closest gets a date for with Joanne Sellar and Daniel Lupi
were spinning

SiliasRuby

  • The Master of Two Worlds
  • *****
  • Posts: 3071
  • Spits Hyperbole Like Nobody's Business
  • Respect: +2
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2005, 07:16:43 AM »
0
Quote from: NEON MERCURY


[classical piano opening]

[spoken/whispering:]
pta, please make my life have meaning...

[drums and bass w/ electric guitar]

[verse one:]
i remember the first time i saw sydney....  ooooh-la-la
i thought it was artistic and trendy .....ooooh-la-la
i cried (boo-hoo) when the studios made that fatal mistake
how dare they change the title to hard eight.... oooh-la-la


[chorus one:]

[piano stops: only guitar and drums w/ low frequency bass]

PTA!!!!! you got me starting smokign cigarettes
PTA!!!!! you made me realize watching hours porn could be helpful
PTA!!!!! you made me want to enslave and fuck chinese boys  throwing fireworks as i made my drug deals
PTA!!!! but PTA!!!!! [only slow piano] b..u...t  p...t...a, there will be blood ......must.......... be .......maDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[guitars/drums/bass]

[verse two:]

visions of the magnolia trailor clouded my mind....ooooh-la-la
.........
.............................
.
..
.....................................
.




.............................................................uh, i give up :saywhat:

 :bravo: that was fucking classic.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pubrick

  • Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 12170
  • Lynchian identity mystery
  • Respect: +769
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2005, 08:46:24 AM »
0
Quote from: Roman Cibeles
I say we do it just for the heck of it...

knock urself out dude. i'll just be over here doing sumthing.. less pointless.
endless 'nothing is what it seems'-isms

Ordet

  • The Vision Quest
  • **
  • Posts: 119
  • we're spinning
  • Respect: 0
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2005, 04:22:54 AM »
0
Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Roman Cibeles
I say we do it just for the heck of it...

knock urself out dude. i'll just be over here doing sumthing.. less pointless.


yeah my ideas are always stupid. My whole life is pointless.

I'm sorry I annoy everyone. :cry:
were spinning

Pozer

  • The Master of Two Worlds
  • *****
  • Posts: 2288
  • Respect: +135
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2005, 05:24:21 PM »
0
still doin' it.

gozzard

  • The Call to Adventure
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Respect: 0
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2005, 06:58:03 AM »
0
hi to everyone... i'm an italian student, from boulogne, and i'd like to talk with greg mariotti... does anyone knows his e-mail addres?
thanx

bye

Pubrick

  • Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 12170
  • Lynchian identity mystery
  • Respect: +769
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2005, 11:17:21 AM »
0
Quote from: gozzard
hi to everyone... i'm an italian student, from boulogne, and i'd like to talk with greg mariotti... does anyone knows his e-mail addres?
thanx

bye

it's at the ptanderson site. i assume that's how u found this place..
endless 'nothing is what it seems'-isms

gozzard

  • The Call to Adventure
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Respect: 0
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2005, 01:44:16 AM »
0
thank u!

Myxo

  • The Master of Two Worlds
  • *****
  • Posts: 1768
  • Respect: +28
Re: There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2005, 03:29:14 PM »
0
Any of you Xixers "in the know" know where PTA is at with this film? Did he get it funded?

 

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy