Can someone help?

Started by Weird. Oh, December 24, 2004, 09:50:10 PM

Weird. Oh

Hey this thing has been bugging me for a while. I was with my friends and we were talking about strange music videos. And I kept having the vision of this video but I can't put a name to it. In it there's a scene where a bald guy is sitting on the floor in a suit being forced to drink milk or something white and it spills all over him and down his body. It's been bugging me for a while but I can't figure it out. The video has to be from someone between 1996-1998. Help me  :(
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Gamblour.

Dude! I can picture that video in my head too...I think I can anyhow...the only video I can that's like that is Live's video Freaks. But I doubt that's it. Sorry, that kinda thing drives me crazy.
WWPTAD?

Weird. Oh

Quote from: Gamblor not so gone.Dude! I can picture that video in my head too...I think I can anyhow...the only video I can that's like that is Live's video Freaks. But I doubt that's it. Sorry, that kinda thing drives me crazy.

Wow you know what. That's funny because I thought it could have been Live or Silverchair-Freak. Well I'll check it out.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.