Kaki King

Started by rustinglass, October 29, 2003, 12:42:35 PM

rustinglass

I saw her on conan the other night and now I'm listening to these ( http://www.kakiking.com/everybodylovesyou/ ) songs all the time.
What a great artist
the things you can do with a guitar...
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Sleuth

Yeah, I saw her on Conan too, she's awesome
I like to hug dogs

neatahwanta

She's good, and I listened to her album a few times, but there's something missing....its hard to be interesting all the time with instrumentals.

rustinglass

I found a little : bad quality and all but still you can see how great and unconvencional (at least to my knowledge) her technique is and how everybody should get her album.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

I heart her.  That CD of her's it damn sure is good for both the heart AND the sould.  Yee-haw.
context, context, context.

rustinglass

you ARE funner drunk!
-Emir Kusturica

Mesh

Heard some of this on the sampler at Barnes & Noble.  Liked what I heard.  Very much for fans of John Fahey....

Jeremy Blackman

I'm still disappointed that most of her songs are in mono. (or does it just sound that way?)

rustinglass

Signed a contract with EPIC.
new album "legs to make us longer" in august.

cool picture

she always has this wiseass look
-Emir Kusturica