INHERENT VICE (No Major Spoilers)

Started by cronopio 2, December 02, 2010, 09:51:28 AM

jenkins

just e-mailed aicn and they said it's for sure the real deal. they're 100% on this

Yes

The twitter account of unfinished scripts said all scrips written by gavin speiller...

PTA doesn't write lazy dialogue like this-Inherent Vice or Metal Gear Solid.

BB

polkablues

OH MY GOD EVERYONE THIS HAS GONE ON TOO LONG IT'S A RANDOM PAGE FROM THE JOKE TWITTER ACCOUNT CALLED UNFINISHED SCRIPTS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PTA OR INHERENT VICE AND THAT WAS THE JOKE AND WHY IS ANYONE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY I DON'T EVEN....

I'm sorry.  I've become agitated.  Let's all go take a deep breath and reconvene at a later date.  If you'll excuse me, I have to go wash my lungs out with drain cleaner.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

you're fucking non believers

jenkins

who else but pt would have the attention to detail required to put the seed in the interior. polka throwing maj shade, for whatev reason. this is real, it's front page la weekly today

polkablues

Vincent Froio's playing the car.

Rooty Poots

I'm hearing talks of Shia Labeaoughfph as Ace, but I'd be happy with Vincent.
Hire me for your design projects ya turkeys! Lesterco

BB

:oops:

I only glanced at it and was responding more to the formatting. I just now actually read it and feel like such a sap. Please don't let this sully whatever meager reputation I have around here.

Sleepless

Quote from: BB on March 09, 2013, 01:02:50 AM

I only glanced at it and was responding more to the formatting. I just now actually read it and feel like such a sap. Please don't let this sully whatever meager reputation I have around here.

Ah yes... Talking car... Ahem.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Frederico Fellini

We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

Rooty Poots

Haha, sorry for derailing this thread, I really thought everyone would get the joke. I've been searching The Master thread to find the old posts from the guy who said that Shia Labeouf was being considered for The Master and then threw a fit and basically told everyone to go fuck themselves when nobody believed him, so I could just copy the gist of his final response and paste it here as my own, but I can't find it.

Trashculturemutantjunkie, you're hilarious, though.
Hire me for your design projects ya turkeys! Lesterco

polkablues

You can't underestimate the gullibility of people who are starved for information.

And for the record, the Shia Labeouf guy was an April Fools joke; all his posts were actually written by myself.  And his sign-off post was a verbatim quote of a previous member who had an epic flame-out and had to be banned.  I think that was a lot more fun for me than for anyone else.

Robyn

The best part of that joke was when everyone became excited for the possibility of Robert Pattinson playing Freddie.

On another note, I just called Paul and he confirmed that the car is played by Hoffman and looks like this:

BB

Quote from: Sleepless on March 09, 2013, 04:23:19 PM
Quote from: BB on March 09, 2013, 01:02:50 AM

Ah yes... Talking car... Ahem.

You know something, I hope there IS a talking car in it! That'll show you! That'll show ALL OF YOU!!!!!