Did anyone else see QT turn cocaine negro at the Grammys? HILARIOUS.

Started by Stefen, February 01, 2010, 01:33:01 AM

polanski's illegitimate baby

can someone explain what a "cocaine negro" is? what qualities should i look for in the video?
every time you find yourself reading this, think of other great things you could be doing... :)

hedwig

every time you find yourself reading this, think of other great things you could be doing... :)

New Feeling

my understanding was that he was acting like he was on cocaine, and furthermore took on the characteristics of a flamboyant black man.  hence, like a cocaine negro

Quote from: New Feeling on March 21, 2010, 07:57:50 PM
my understanding was that he was acting like he was on cocaine, and furthermore took on the characteristics of a flamboyant black man.  hence, like a cocaine negro

Just wondering why Stefen's word bank is circa 1960s...

Stefen

Quote from: polanski's illegitimate baby on March 21, 2010, 08:03:53 PM
my understanding was that he was acting like he was on cocaine, and furthermore took on the characteristics of a flamboyant black man.  hence, like a cocaine negro

You didn't know what the fuck it was, but now you claim my vocabulary is something out of the 60's?

Stop being a dumbass. You know exactly what I meant.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Quote from: Stefen on March 21, 2010, 10:52:26 PM
Quote from: polanski's illegitimate baby on March 21, 2010, 08:03:53 PM
my understanding was that he was acting like he was on cocaine, and furthermore took on the characteristics of a flamboyant black man.  hence, like a cocaine negro

You didn't know what the fuck it was, but now you claim my vocabulary is something out of the 60's?

Stop being a dumbass. You know exactly what I meant.

Yeah my effort here is to emphasize what you meant so that it's on the record. Well done! :)

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

It's not sarcasm. The point is, that the language you use is historically dated and offensive. My effort, as i've said, is to make you either recognize your misunderstanding of semantics in which case you would have to revise your subject, or have you admit you're a fucking nazi. I am not being ambiguous am i?

pete

stop it you two.
stefen misfired and thought he could get away with more than he actually could've.
still you've spent too many posts on a point that should've been much more concise.
both back off.  stefen, take it back and illegitimate baby, don't demonize him by two words.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

Quote from: polanski's illegitimate baby on March 22, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
the language you use is historically dated and offensive.

Don't know what to tell you, dawg. If you're insinuating I'm racist because I called QT out on his cocaine negroness, then you might want to leave because that's pretty tame.

It wasn't meant to be racist. You know it. Everyone knows it. You're just being a dumbass.

Quote from: Stefen on March 22, 2010, 12:23:32 AM
Quote from: polanski's illegitimate baby on March 22, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
the language you use is historically dated and offensive.

Don't know what to tell you, dawg. If you're insinuating I'm racist because I called QT out on his cocaine negroness, then you might want to leave because that's pretty tame.

It wasn't meant to be racist. You know it. Everyone knows it. You're just being a dumbass.

The only thing i know is what you type. That is how written language works. Ergo, you have only two ways to go from here either you revise the subject or you're a fucking nazi whose gotten too cozy with this board.

polkablues

This is going nowhere constructive. Everybody get some sleep and wake up reasonable.
My house, my rules, my coffee